Reasons Why Evolution Is Impossible

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by smokedoggydogg, Sep 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I do.

You shouldn't use me as an example though because I'm a Pokémon.

• Like Like x 3
    Someone needs to put you back in your Poké ball for a bit..

3. What, you think I'm one of those Pokémon stupid enough to get caught?

I'm a wild Rhydon bitch....

• Like Like x 1
  4. If you did we'd start a "free hat" campain...

FREE HAT!

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3
    free free hat

• Like Like x 1
  6. #768 Firestorm60, Apr 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2015
  7. . This comment is dead on the money 👏👏👏

Sent from the traphouse

• Like Like x 1
  8. Lol I'm not even gonna go through the comments, but this original post is absolute comedy. You obviously have never taken a science class past high school. Probably didn't pay attention there either. Go do some actual research, learn about DNA replication and how mutations occur. Then look up how genes are passed down from generation to generation, then you might have enough knowledge to start an actual conversation.

My grow journal http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-medical-marijuana-growing/1353929-mopheads-purple-closet-adventures.html

9. embryology, biochemical evidence (4 biochem compounds) anatomical structures such as vestigial organs, psychological adaptions such as pupil dilation in darkness in humans, fossil similarity in bones found in layers of rock near each other. plenty of evidence for evolution

Sent from my intergalactic spaceship hotbox

• Like Like x 3
  10. To me, it does seem that evolution requires at least a slight bit of genetically environmental awareness to be possible. It's interesting to think about how genetic code is altered via environmental influence.

11. This happens due to survival of the fittest. Adaptations occur because of mutations (errors) when DNA is replicated. Sometimes they result in positive traits that help the organism outlive their competition and ultimately reproduce more, resulting in that new gene being passed down. Over time that gene becomes more prevalent in the population until just about all organisms in the population have that gene.

12. One thing evolutionists wont admit, is that.gitaffs have a valve in they're nek which allows them to drink without their brain exploadibg.

How day fuck a giraffe gonna randomly evolve a fucking valve in their neck?

-yuri

13. Mutations bro!

• Like Like x 1
  14. I do know how evolution works, sorry if I made it sound like I didnt.. I used to be pretty fascinated with epigenetics but it's been a bit since I've looked into any new studies on the subject. Think I'll do that now actually. Lol.

15. Oh ya I wasn't trying to make it seem like I thought what you said was stupid.
    Lol is this serious?

16. How did we evolve a neuro center as intriquite as the brain?

17. #780 yurigadaisukida, Jun 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2015
    Dead serious
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec969COuDW8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

The real question is are YOU serious? Are you seriously telling me that some animal randomly had a long neck mutation, and that also by complete chance, one had a neck valve, and that all the brother giraffes heads exploaded every time tthey drank causing selection pressure for neck valves?

How absurd

Good question. I doubt anyone can find the answer without circular reasoning

-yuri

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.