Reasons Why Evolution Is Impossible

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by smokedoggydogg, Sep 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well if you can't disprove it then it must be true...

I am making these arguments in jest but there are many people who believe them.

2. Lol I was like 80% sure you were joking and not being serious. Either way I was going to call you a troll 😂

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Well, it's more of a laboratory.... for ants haha.

I doubt we would able to revive a trex using a chicken though one geneticist claims he could if given the funding.

Need to win the lottery

4. I would so donate to that!!!!

5. I'm a try looking for the article..

6. I'd actually like to read that lol

7. I wonder if the differences in CO2 in the atmosphere would affect the size of the revert. What if he reverted the chicken back to a T-Rex and it was this little tiny chicken sized T-Rex?! That would be so cute Ahahaha

8. but then again artificial selection and EVOLUTION could probably bring them back to normal size in time. 😂😂😂 so off track. If there is a hell I'm headed straight for it.

9. I think that's what he said he couldn't change the size. It would be a chicken size trex! I'm not sure if it would run as fast as a chicken though, it said it's body wasn't meant for running, maybe ambush or scavenge.

10. If it hasn't been brought up yet, I'm.pretty sure giraffes disprove evolution.

My.mom.told.me. something a out their.necks and exploading heads disproved random mutations and proved intelligent design.

-yuri

11. #732 ICGreen, Apr 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2015
    Giraffes evolved longer necks to be more competitive in reaching their food source. Evolution does not disprove intelligent design. If one believes in God, how could they ever think that God was incapable of creation through this method?
    [​IMG]

Edited to add:

[​IMG]

12. he could probably change it through artificial selection and just keep selecting for the largest one in the bunch produced, but I think that process would outlive him. He's got liverspots on his balding head, I hope he has some people to pass his knowledge down too. It's a million dollar idea, who wouldn't go to the real life Jurassic park?! I know I fucking would!!!! Ahahahah

13. Mary rode into town on the back of a donkey while carrying the son of god...

All donkeys have a cross on their backs...(across their shoulders and down their back)

Can't explain that...

14. Random mutations are not what evolution is all about. Usually any change happens for a reason. Like you can see in the chart that ICG posted, giraffes were selected for longer necks. This was because they eat leaves from trees and many of the branches are high up. Few short necked giraffes survived long enough to pass on their genes to the next generation while most long necked ones did. When that happens generation after generation for thousands of years you see a gradual change in the species. This change is not at all random. It happens for a very specific reason.
    What came first, the donkey or the story?

15. giraffe have a valve in their neck so blood doesn't flood their head when they drink water

Intelligent design :)

-yuri

16. No I think he knows about dna trigger switches or something. It's much quicker than hatching millions of chickens.

17. I think it's just like genetic stressors which you think would be passed on to offspring. In another thread some of my buds were talking about cannabis and how elevation, environment, and such have some sort of effect on mutations, and that if cannabis were to be grown here in the wild and left on it's own that it would just turn into hemp. I don't believe something like that could be triggered within the same individual, and turning beaks into teeth takes a lot more energy and chemicals that some hormone could simply stimulate on it's own. It could very well cause mutations in off-spring and I'm sure results could be found quickly I mean how long does it really take a chicken to sexually mature?

Lol

sorry stoned rambling

That would not happen due to the difference between the two. It's true that left on it's own you will end up with a combination of males, females, and seedy plants. However the THC levels will not degrade significantly unless cross pollinated with lesser strains or wild hemp. :smoke:

19. What are the differences? Unless something that is more prominent in a THC-less plant makes it somehow just a tad but more fit for survival in certain parts of states. Not saying it would happen over night, but I could see something like that happening over decades or maybe centuries, if let's say plants with less THC grew quicker or reproduced quicker at elevations, temps, or humdities that would otherwise slow growth or more likely kill off or halt bud producing cannabis plants.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.