Reasons Why Evolution Is Impossible

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by smokedoggydogg, Sep 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yes finches are good,  Sicklets, I choose you. I am all about the Galapagos, but.. Sumatra, Borneo??

2. Wasn't really all that aware, until I just Google(d) it. The biodiversity rapidly changes and almost forces evolutionary reactions. Interesting. Thanks. :smoke:

3. yes, that is by far the best "tangible" example of rapid evolution, further cemented by the enormous diversity in an isolated species.

4. Wow, i didnt know us humans had vestibules in our tail, lol.  (BTW, a degenerated tail is nothing but proof of evolution, as our posture shifted upright, our bodies no longer require a tail to keep balance.)

Im still amazed people can question it when more than one species in a genus exists. o_O

I'm so glad these people dont have the power they used to have o_o

5. This is a silly argument. The Flying Spaghetti Monster clearly created life. 

6. If evolution is real then how come nobody's ever seen it happen?

7. Why would God create Adam and Eve just to have the rest of us evolve from monkey fish? Boom.

/thread

8. Well they only had two children and both were boys. And one of them killed the other one. So the human race had to go on somehow...

9. Nope. Already blew up the thread.

10. And yet it still lives. It's as if it's somehow adapting to changing conditions in order to sustain itself as a thread.

11. ...the forum is evolving.... Gotta get the fuck outta here

12. #713 sleepingblade, Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2015
    I read recently that they're observing an ant species evolving right now, well genetics states the split happened 40000 years ago or something, relatively a short time.
    But the weird part is that the evolution is happening within the colony of ants, not geological separation.

But the evolution of ants is mind boggling, well ants in general are mind boggling. They're suggesting that an entire colony of ants is basically 1 organism, of many parts or bodies. Brain hurting.

Also, they're studying the ants algorithms, and naming it 'anternet', and studying it to advance our own networking, they say ants are extremely complex in their networking and we are far from understanding them.

13. Why do I have the feeling you two are being sarcastic?

We have observed the changes

Rather than explain the slow process of the Big Bang and the forth coming evolutionary process that led to man, it was simplified to created. You can create chit through science man, and God (If you believe) was the greatest scientist. :smoke:

14. I was not created with a sense of sarcasm and you can be damn sure i didn't "evolve" one...

15. #717 SubliminalWeeney, Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2015
    Fossil record? Look at the living or dig a hole about a mile deep and jump into it, maybe you'll have some luck. Dogs and there many different species are a result of humans and our ability to artificially select for key traits and all of this from the time in which dogs were domesticated less than 11,000 years ago. Ok that sounds like a long time? How long has life been here on earth, millions, no billions of fucking years. So all these species of dogs can be bred over a few thousand years but life itself can't be cultivated over billions of years and natural selected for key traits? Open your eyes, or at least keep from acting like your somehow more righteous than other people with other beliefs hitler.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. The devil placed those fossils to challenge our faith.

17. Troll 👹

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.