White Widow x Big Bud 400w First Timer

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by 06yamahar1, Sep 18, 2013.

1. Good lookn plant!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. thank you man! im doin my best to learn as much as possible from this go around and use one of my better seeds next go around

3. nice pics mate their looking lovely  :yummy:

4. Looking awesome I'm about to clone me some ww x bb. Check my journal using 130w CFL's :) got 2 in my flowering chamber. Seems the goods hoping for similar to yours!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. wat other strains u got?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. i have boss hog, critical hog, pineapple chunk, cum laude, and a bix random mix from attitude, thinking possibly the pineapple chunk would be a nice choice, seems like a lot of people have had some good success from that strain

7. Is the white widow x big bud from female seeds?

If so I think we are growing the same strain and I'm harvesting 2 of them today... Check my grow for pics

8. yes it was feminised, got them from attitude

9. starting to have a problem with my big girl, shes just pale green right now and i cant figure out how to get her back to lush dark green. anyone have any ideas? i heard n2o would help but i also heard that too much could stunt bud growth. anyone know if adding some more of one of the nutes i have would work? i have grow big, big bud and tiger bloom (fox farm) if i add some more of either of these would that work without doing harm?

10. Pale green??? Could mean that it's running low on nitrogen or nutes in general

11. I'm subbed. Can't wait to see a legendary yield from the big bud! 

12. yeah thats what im thinking too, but like i said i heard that you can go overboard on the nutes and stunt bud growth, how true is that?

13. Very true... The plant locks up and doesn't receive the proper nutes even if your giving it what it needs... The best way to help the problem is by flushing the plant with tons of water until they kinda start fading and then start feeding at 1/4 strength and work your way up

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. #55 marijananonymous, Oct 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2013

I am having the same problem with my sativa. I feed at 1/3rd strength growing with LED's, and it seems like every time I give her any nutes, she freaks out and I have to flush her. 

15. what kind of nutes are you using?

16. How many watts are those LEDs? I bought a 300w equivalent LED off eBay and i can't keep them close to my plants without burning/bleaching them... I know its not a nute burn because I wasn't feeding nutes to the affected plants

Fox Farm Ocean Forest for soil, and Tiger Bloom with Grow Big. When I feed them, I only give them 1tsp Tiger Bloom and 1.5-2.0 tsp of Grow Big. 

My LED is Advanced LED's Diamond Series DS100. So, it is 100 watt...that's actual wattage. The diodes are 50 X 3watt = 150 watts.

My Setup
    Light: Advanced LED Diamond Series DS100 (50 x 3-watt high output LEDs, 100-watt avg. power draw)
    Medium: Fox Farm Ocean Forest w/ 20% perlite
    Cabinet: 24" x 20" x 78" - the box has light traps on intake and exhaust, so it's 100% light proof.
    Intake: 120mm cpu fan (controlled by variable speed dial)
    Exhaust: 140mm cpu fan (controlled by variable speed dial)
    Nutrients: Grow Big, Tiger Bloom
    Growing Method: LST, SCROG, 3 plants (I hope)

19. Yea your LEDs are way more legit... Mine came str8 from China lol