Which costs more money in the long run, dabs or weed?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by jujudabz, Sep 18, 2013.

1. I just started dabbing a lot out of a pen and I feel like it goes by to fast. Since Valentines day I have gone through 3g's of shatter which cost $50/g. At first I was getting so lit and then after it takes a lot to get me high. I honestly think regular weed gets me more high sometimes.

2. I am sure its been said but it depends on price and if you grow or not.

3. g pens won't get you as toasted as a nice rig with say a ti nail. it will raise your T making you slowly use more. break it down to THC. theres about 20-25% thc in good weed. and about 75-85% thc in good wax. so the ratio is roughly about 1/8th of weed to 1 gram of wax. Now a good dab to get you faded at a low T is about .2. so 5 sessions for a 40 dollar gram. so 7/8 dollars a session for wax. weed is about .5 - .8 at 40$ an eighth its about 5 sessions so again 7/8 dollars a session. the dab will probably get you more faded for a while until your T adapts to it. So bottom line is switch off. People act like its ONLY weed or ONLY wax they buy but you should buy both. get edibles too, they fuck kyou up for the cheapest and longest if you get like the korova edibles. so yea thc is supposed to be intaken all ways. and vaping dry herbs is the most efficient, cost and health wise because you get stoned for the least amount and its good for you. 

i hope that clears everything up on this subject, if anyone has anything to add or any objections feel free. ^