Home made BHO extractor ( glass)

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by jackbeanstalk619, Sep 17, 2013.

1. So I've finally figured out how to make a honey extractor out of a glass bottle. Clean cut too.
    1) you'll need a glass bottle. I used a Mexican iso bottle left over from my hash.
    2) you'll need acetone. None fragrant would be best but whatever works.
    3) round shoestring
    4) a pan full of water.

**** dip your shoestring into the acetone and let it soak. Remove the cap off your bottle and any labels that will burn or melt. Wrap your acetone string around the lower half of your bottle and tie it off tight. Cut any extra string off. Light the string on fire and rotate your bottle for 45 seconds and place the bottom of the bottle in the water. You'll hear a snap which it good. File down the edges so not to cut off any fingers. Now place a hole on the cap so you can attach a nozzle for your butane. If you check out "householdhacks" on YouTube the guy goes over it in depth. Good luck and enjoy!

just because one grows doesn't mean one smokes.

Attached Files:

2. just because one grows doesn't mean one smokes.

Attached Files:

3. More pictures? Link to the specific video you were talking about? 

I was just getting cozy about to watch you make some BHO and then you cut off. :(  :smoke:  Keep on keepin' man. 

4. I sent you the info...but for anyone else who wants to see the video go to "crazy Russian hacker" on YouTube and its probably around the tenth video down on his channel. I would prefer to use a less wide bottle next time since I didn't feel there was much pressure blowing out with a wider one.

just because one grows doesn't mean one smokes.

• Like Like x 1
  5. What kind of nozzle adapter can you use?

6. the tile floors lead me to believe youre blasting indoors, as i can also see liquid butane in the first dish. be safe and blast outside until all liquid butane at least is gone. i had a friend blast out side, walk in with a dish that still had some liquid butane in it, stove was on and boom, luckily only got minor burns. BE SAFE AND DONT GIVE US STONERS A BAD NAME

• Like Like x 1
  7. Dude I started doing that months months ago! I've got a bunch of different sizes now!

knives heated dull red
    release sweet smoky nectar
    I am lifted high