New to growing, an easy question regarding CBD

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Deadlock, Sep 16, 2013.

Aquaponics, is 100% organic, there is just no need for soil as a medium, also there are many hydroponic companies that use only organic plant foods, and no historically hydroponics have not been "chemical" nutrients, look at egyptians who used the nile river to replenish
    food sources for theyre gardens this is a form of hydroponics, the hanging gardens of babylon, those are hydroponics. these were in times where man made nutrients were not yet available.

organic plant food only means that it is derived from organic matter, and in its self is not technically organic since plants can only use  inorganic mineral salts. yes there are organic teas we can use to feed the plants but the nutrients we pull from the organic mater are still inorganic nutrients, chelated by micro organisms.

2. #22 Ganjagoonie, Sep 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2013
    Edit: sorry man you're right I was being biased, and I wrong. My bad.

3. Sorry OP I don't know how this thread got so derailed. I'll stop posting about this stuff here so the CBD discussion can continue.

4. really guy... no i dont have a time machine but theres this thing called books, and all the knowledge you are fighting, this is where it came from

5. ormus..........

6. Facebook? Really? If you have PERSONAL experience with this strain, I'm all ears! I've been sittin' on Reserva Privada "Lucy" feminized beans for over a year, just planted, and have two seedlings growing currently. If you've grown them, I'd love to hear what you have to say.

7. #28 Buffalo11024, Sep 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2013
    Yes facebook, they don't have the test results on their website, lol. My experience is smoking a bunch of it, but not growing it yet. Being on the western slope I only make it to Denver when it's convenient or I absolutely have to. Unfortunately I have yet to be able to get my hands on a set of lucy beans.
      I am growing a couple sour brasi now. One definitely favors the kush with its structural characteristics. bushy, shorter and slower growing compared to others in my grow. pretty sure I have two phenotypes going as one has slightly longer node length and grows a bit faster. Going to have to wait a while to check the profiles of these ladies. they will veg a few more weeks before hitting the flower chamber. Also have a couple of mammoth seeds. this is my favorite strain grown to date, have yet to see anything else like it.

8. you would have to start with a high cbd strain, i believe.  I'd check out www.projectcbd.org.