First Grow help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jefferey, Sep 16, 2013.

1. #1 jefferey, Sep 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2013
    \tI setup my first grow with four 12w cfl lamps over six dixie cups. All six sprouted up and Im using miracle grow potting mix (cuz its cheap). Ive been putting em outside in the Florida sun once in a while. I know its not that much but I plan on buying a 400w hps or a cpl four cfl bulb splitters. I know a couple of the sprouts are Orange Diesel some dank and the others just mids bagseed... how can I make sure my bud is dankest as can be? Im on day 5 of growing.

2. You can start by gathering knowledge. You already made your first mistake "Im using miracle grow potting mix (cuz its cheap)"

You get out of your grow what you put in it. Miracle grow is not a good choice of soil for cannabis. If you're going to take short cuts, you will not get the "dankest" results.

3. West Coast is right. You need good soil. Also moving them from inside and out is not a good idea. It stresses your plants. So pick one and stick to it. 12w is nothing at all. You need alot more for 6 plants. You should do alot more research before starting a grow.