Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Weed Makes My Mouth Water?

• Please log in to reply

InsertCleverUsernameHere

InsertCleverUsernameHere

Thug Life

• Registered Upgraded
  • 713 posts

Well, it's what the title says, happen to anyone else?

Guest_Cobra Commander_*

Guest_Cobra Commander_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

Nah...

So is it followed by cotton mouth or does it just stay like that?

Just thought of something else. My buddy once drooled into the bong and said it was similar to the sensation where, right before you throw up, your mouth salivates. Anything similar?

SamsonNite

SamsonNite

My life purpose is...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 833 posts
Yeah dude everytime I smoke, immediately after I get a bunch of water feeling in my mouth. Not like saliva, cause you could feel the bubbles of it I guess.

My theory is that the smoke in your mouth turns to liquid because of condensation or some shit. Someone come explain this

KushMastaFlex

KushMastaFlex

Black Belt

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,395 posts
Every time I smoke I have to spit after like every toke, and it is really watery.... never really took notice because Im so use to it.

• FatGrow likes this

InsertCleverUsernameHere

InsertCleverUsernameHere

Thug Life

• Registered Upgraded
  • 713 posts

Oops, I mean when I see it, my mouth waters lol

Guest_Cobra Commander_*

Guest_Cobra Commander_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

^ That's just good taste, nothing more.  :laughing:

Edited by Cobra Commander, 15 September 2013 - 08:50 PM.

FatGrow

FatGrow

N.I.G.G.A

• Registered Upgraded
  • 785 posts

Every time I smoke I have to spit after like every toke, and it is really watery.... never really took notice because Im so use to it.

same with me I have to spit after every hit, and my mouth doesn't get dry, it's probably the quality of weed you're smoking OP.

Gonzopoly*

Gonzopoly*

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,521 posts
Happens to me too. The smoke in your mouth rubs on the insides, causing a secretion of drippy saliva. I also have to take a fat piss soon after I smoke too.

chubalub

chubalub

Advanced Member

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Yaah same while I am actually bunning it makes loads of saliva go in my mouth but then I get dry mouth after I finish smoking. 

SamsonNite

SamsonNite

My life purpose is...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 833 posts
It happens more often if I smoke out of a pipe or chillum. Bubblers not so much.

I drooled down the neck of a bong mid hit one of my first times :unsure:

That was embarrassing as shit cause it was clear and I was in a circle with a lot older guys

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users