Weed Makes My Mouth Water?

Discussion in 'General' started by InsertCleverUsernameHere, Sep 15, 2013.

1. Well, it's what the title says, happen to anyone else?

2. Nah...

So is it followed by cotton mouth or does it just stay like that?

Just thought of something else. My buddy once drooled into the bong and said it was similar to the sensation where, right before you throw up, your mouth salivates. Anything similar?

3. Yeah dude everytime I smoke, immediately after I get a bunch of water feeling in my mouth. Not like saliva, cause you could feel the bubbles of it I guess.

My theory is that the smoke in your mouth turns to liquid because of condensation or some shit. Someone come explain this

4. Every time I smoke I have to spit after like every toke, and it is really watery.... never really took notice because Im so use to it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Oops, I mean when I see it, my mouth waters lol

6. #6 Cobra Commander, Sep 15, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2013
    ^ That's just good taste, nothing more.  :laughing:

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. same with me I have to spit after every hit, and my mouth doesn't get dry, it's probably the quality of weed you're smoking OP.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Happens to me too. The smoke in your mouth rubs on the insides, causing a secretion of drippy saliva. I also have to take a fat piss soon after I smoke too.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Yaah same while I am actually bunning it makes loads of saliva go in my mouth but then I get dry mouth after I finish smoking. 

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. It happens more often if I smoke out of a pipe or chillum. Bubblers not so much.

I drooled down the neck of a bong mid hit one of my first times :unsure:

That was embarrassing as shit cause it was clear and I was in a circle with a lot older guys

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Every time I take a hit, I get a ton of saliva in my mouth, but it is really watery. I have to spit after every hit

12. Me too, I hella salivate. I'm not sure what causes it, but I know that this strain is sativa and indica usually just dries my ass out.

13. My mouth gets really watery immediately after a toke, so much that I need to spit at least once, but then it's the usual cottonmouth.

14. The term conditioned emotional response (CER) can refer to a specific learned behavior or a procedure commonly used in classical or Pavlovian conditioning research. It may also be called "conditioned suppression" or "conditioned fear response (CFR)."[1] It is an "emotional response" that results from classical conditioning, usually from the association of a relatively neutral stimulus with a painful or fear-inducing unconditional stimulus. As a result, the formerly neutral stimulus elicits fear. For example, if seeing a dog (a neutral stimulus) is paired with the pain of being bitten by the dog (unconditioned stimulus), seeing a dog may become a conditioned stimulus that elicits fear (conditioned response).Conditioned emotional response - Wikipedia

like giving a dog a bone he slaviers.. feed him again he slaviers more

• Winner Winner x 1