HOW MUCH WOULD YOU PAY FOR THIS PIECE

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by canadiankush19, Sep 14, 2013.

1. How much would you pay for this USED StoneGlassWorks (SGW) waffle perc? I may buy it, i just want to get others opinons on what i should be paying for this used piece

Looking for some feedback asap

Thanks everyone!

image.jpg

2. It looks like an oil rig and those dont cost too much i saw one for like 20bucks
    Regardless around 50$ on any waterglass is what i do

3. I would consider it for 80 or less. They're worth more than that, but people typically take a pretty big hit when selling a pipe used. 

4. oil rigs dont cost to much? thewre little rigs that cost 1k...and rigs a wayyy overpriced compared to bongs. just the nnail can run you $100 for a nice one

5. Non worked they run about 200-250 used but worked I'd pay around 350?

6. #6 stoned4bed, Sep 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2013
    Sorry, i went on one of my favorite online headshops sites
    And they had an basic oil rig for $20 so i just generally thought they were cheap. Im not into dabs and stuff (never tried it) so i dont know too much about them. To respond to your statement, "wow they are expenisve!!" :smoking:

7. It's okay, you just weren't looking at good glass. Te artistry behind everything is amazing.
    We just understand a wee bit more about the game than you ;)

8. new I would pay 200, used like 150, but if its only an oil rig, I wouldn't buy it. You want little pipes for oil rigs.
    Sent from a pineapple under the sea.

9. Lol at some of these replies. 20$ you guys are a joke

10. I wouldn't buy it cause there is no room for ice.

11. Lololol i did not expect that ending man !!! LMFAO
    im surr i know a bit about growing more than you ;) :smoking:

12. Germ freak

13. Tubes do no lose that much value from being used. Hell I've sold tubes for 5 bucks under what I bought it.

14. Lol at the ignorance in here. That tube is easily worth 300+, seeing as how a clear SGW waffle retails for 300$ new.

15. For real dude, people are really lowballing this thing. I would think he could get AT LEAST $200+ for it.

Sent from my MB886 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. "I'd pay twenty dollars for that shit. Good thing I know. More about growing"

Yeah, forreall bro. I just am a grad student who knows about cannabis culture and the prices of functional art. Good on you for devoting so much of your low income to growing though.

17. I'd pay 100 for it. It's a nice piece

18. Go learn about glass and come back. Just cos you're selling tubes to cheap ass people doesn't mean I'm ripping people off.

I understand if its damaged, but if its good as new why should the price drop so much?

19. agree for 200 get a hitman phase 2 micro.

20. Okay now your just over exaggerating it?
    Even if he did clean it, its still considered as used right? And thats why i dont give a shit if its used or not
    I dont get why there has to be such a substantial price difference between used and good
    Considering the used product is cleaned of course.