Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Im compiling a list of illnesses curable with cannabis

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RedSorcerer, Sep 14, 2013.

1. I'm very familiar with his work. He injects kids with pure THC and calls it the same thing as smoking pot. That CBD he talks about "buffering" out the effect of the THC was never found in this study. New studies show that the smallest amount of CBD negates the impending psychosis entirely, in fact adding a very anti-psychotic effect.

2. Yeah, that's exactly what I'm telling you. Burden of proof is on you. You came in here saying wild ass claims, have yet to see any facts. 
    If you could use any portion of your brain, besides using it to disseminate misinformation, you'd realize I have done research. Hence, why I said CBDs can help treat. THC is linked to worsen it. 
    If you can give me one legitimate reason on why a study that I provided you, that was sourced from the Netherlands (legal there, no reason to be biased in any way, shape, or form), I'll give you some credit. What financial agenda could they have in the Netherlands with anti-marijuana propaganda, when they make so much off tourists that go there to smoke and coffee shops? 

fine, but is she cured??

• Like Like x 1
  4. As I previously explained, THC worsens. In the study from the Netherlands, THC worsened it. If you want to say that CBDs cure it, say CBDs cure it (even though it doesn't cure, it just treats, you don't differentiate between the two, though). That's not something that cannabis cures, though. CBDs "cure" it. 
    You're promoting a fallacy, as cball said. I can say blue molds cure bacterial infections. It doesn't, though, the penicillin derived from it does. 

5. she is alleviated. using a more highly concentrated cannabis extract like rso for a while would cure her.

6. Nature is smart enough to provide the cannabis plant with BOTH thc and cbd. The cbd always negates the psychotic effect of thc and goes further to reduce psychosis, schizophrenia, etc, of any kind.

7. maybe right but I know it doesn't CURE a lot of the list like hiv/aids

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. yes it does. flame me all you want.

9. #49 weedandtubes, Sep 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2013
    I don't know why the fuck I bother in these threads. Some people just prefer ignorance, I suppose. 
    Obviously not if the link between schizophrenia and marijuana use was there. If it negated the effect, there would have been no noticeable difference in either side. Funny how an actual study works like that, versus someone making wild ass guess. 
    You still haven't told me how the study in the Netherlands was "biased" and profit motivated? Oh, maybe because it wasn't...
    So she hasn't been cured, you're making a conjecture that she will be based off the TREATMENT. Learn to differentiate. 

• Like Like x 3

Kiddo...you really need to grow up...nobody is flaming you. Everyone is trying to educate and correct you.

EVERYONE has asked for the FACTS you still fail to produce...all you do is fall back on your opinion of what things seem to be based on your limited viewpoint alone...no backing facts or documentation...

YOU then attack everyone that points out your error as their NOT having done any research or having any insight what so ever...

• Like Like x 4

there...fixed that for ya...

12. hah, kiddo.

I've done my research guys, I don't expect to have to do yours. Nor did I develop a responsibility to back myself up with scientific studies by posting on my favorite cannabis forum. If you see something curing someone, the last thing you'd care about is a so highly held scientific study.

13. I don't want to name call but.... your proof is in the video on the front page of the website.

14. Well by posting this thread you kind of need to be responsible for some of these claims. Where did you get this list from? Because to me it looks like you just googled list of diseases or something.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 4

• Like Like x 1
  15. #56 OneOfTheGoodOnes, Sep 17, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2013
    Where are the "+ - rep" buttons when you really need them.

• Like Like x 3
  16. Yes, you did exactly that. You did that when you started spreading misinformation. You're making wild claims that have no scientific proof that any of us know about, but you seem to be so "enlightened," so... Enlighten me. Show me the proof. If you have the research, it ain't too hard to copy a link.

\tappeal to emotion\tYou attempted to manipulate an emotional response in place of a valid or compelling argument. 
    \tburden of proof\tYou said that the burden of proof lies not with the person making the claim, but with someone else to disprove.fanatical self made documentaries are not proof, you need to post some white papers or publications from a medical science source
    \tambiguity\tYou used a double meaning or ambiguity of language to mislead or misrepresent the truth. 
    \tmiddle ground\tYou claimed that a compromise, or middle point, between two extremes must be the truth. 

you have failed to show any proof but appeal to emotions of others to just believe you (snake oil sales tactic)
    you fail to show any proof yet claim others have to prove you wrong...
    you use multiple fallacies to blur definitions and terminology to meet your needs...

you fail to make any valid points or arguments of your claims. YOU FAIL in this thread.

• Like Like x 4

I do so miss those!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Honestly, no one is going to take you serious until you start providing factual proof for your claims; and if you really believe in your claims you shouldn't mind providing factual proof to back up your claims.

Like others have said you are spreading quite a bit of misinformation and cannabis oil cannot cure many of the ailments you listed. Cannabis oil can relieve people of many of the symptoms associated with the ailment making it seem none existent, but if you stop taking cannabis the symptoms will reemerge. 

You also gave "http://phoenixtears.ca/" as some kind of proof?  It seems like this website is run by Rick Simpson so I would argue that it is incredibly biased.

Again the burden of proof is on you and if you really support and believe that cannabis oil can cure people of the listed ailments you need to back it up with some factual proof.

• Like Like x 1