Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Im compiling a list of illnesses curable with cannabis

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RedSorcerer, Sep 14, 2013.

1. You are painfully wrong. Not going to argue further, just stating my view.

2. I working of having me some RSO (or a version) for the medicine cabinet.  May do preventative dosing as a part our herbal regime.  My wife is currently taking green dragon tincture daily for migraines and it's working almost 100%.  That's why I joined the GC.

3. Well I've had HIV for the last 9 years and ive been a daily user/grower of cannabis; it helps a lot with the pain and helps with my appetite but it isn't curing me. Same with addiction, scars, body fat and heaps of your diseases.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 4

4. Though I'm sure it's likely that Granny may completely disagree with some of my "wild claims," I stand by my views. Please understand that I really am not here to dispute whether any of these are or aren't cures. I have my info, and you all have yours. I'm here merely for any final additions to my list.

Suppose just in your mind for a second that we are (by many of your standards) in "fantasy land" and concentrated cannabis plant oil does indeed cure most of these ailments. Why are you so quick to shoot down the possibility of such a wonderful claim? Has history not shown us that it was the most ridiculous sounding claims that became the most novel concepts of today's time? Maybe we've been too quick to surmise and assume from our individual understandings, to grasp a concept that's capable of saving our precious world.

5. #25 RedSorcerer, Sep 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2013
    I love that cannabis has been able to help your wife, I truly appreciate you posting and all the best to you. My girlfriend uses the RSO for her anxiety and more, and we NEED it in our medicine cabinets. It works wonders and on a slightly larger scale than simply green dragon :)

TRY IT!

These aren't things that should be "views." These should be facts. 
    Hate to break it to you, but I know for most of these you are wrong. I'll just provide one example that I've done research into. Schizophrenia is worsened by marijuana, not cured. Along with that, long term use is more likely to make someone exhibit schizophrenia later in life. THC has been shown to worsen these. CBDs are anti-psychotics, so the only way it would help a schizo is to use pure CBDs, in which case, it's not really marijuana anymore, just  a compound derived from it.
    Short term, it helps. Long term it worsens it. 
    http://www.livescience.com/10700-marijuana-worsens-schizophrenia.html
    http://newrelevant.com/schizophrenia-linked-to-dysfunction-in-molecular-brain-pathway-activated-by-marijuana/

7. I'm sorry guys it's my fault for not clarifying that I'm not referring to smoking cannabis or eating brownies. I'm sure that mentioning I was referring to taking highly concentrated cannabis on a regular basis would have saved a lot of hassle. I'm sorry.

yes you are here to dispute, you started off by making false claims and trying to ask for help in creating a list of false claims, and continue to argue with anyone trying to correct you.

you have used a lot of fallacies in your 'view' being expressed, try using some concrete facts, facts hold weight in the real world.

if she is cured, she can stop taking the RSO.

10. So you don't get high on the concentrated oil?  I keep reading contradictory information on that point.

11. You say you have your info, well where is the info? All I see is a list of diseases, not much information at all.

Id love nothing more than to be cured of HIV (I could be the next tim brown) and would give anything in this world to be cured, I hope you understand that. HIV is a serious disease and is very life threatening, I wish contracted cannabis cured me but it just doesn't. Cannabis helps treat HIV, but it isn't a cure.

12. Please, I'm not here to argue, but this really is a bunch of bull.

I'd say do further research, but in reality do some real research. Both of your studies are biased and written with other people's financial agendas in mind. I see patients with long term results with treating schizophrenia every day and you're telling me I'M wrong?

13. Alright, it's clear I came to the wrong place. If anyone has any additions feel free to PM me, they are very much appreciated.

14. You are at the wrong place mate, we rely on facts and studies not just a bunch of bs you think up in your head. Stop giving false hope to people, I've had HIV for years and cannabis still hasn't cured it, I don't see why it would know. Until you get some reputable sources and can verify your claims I suggest you stop with this crap list

15. She is using green dragon, not RSO.

16. You do generally get high but its possible to make without any high.

17. and still effective?

18. just check your damn private messages dude, and when it cures you, share the love.

19. Oh yes, takes more starting material though (cannabis buds).