Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Im compiling a list of illnesses curable with cannabis

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RedSorcerer, Sep 14, 2013.

1. I am compiling a list of illnesses and diseases that cannabis treats and cures.

So far I have cancer, diabetes, AIDS/HIV, arthritis, Alzheimers, multiple sclerosis, leukemia, Crohn's disease, depression, epilepsy, osteoporosis, psoriasis, insomnia, ulcers, scars, burns of all degrees, glaucoma, asthma, ADD, addiction, nausea. tumors,  anxiety, migraines, regulation of body weight, mutated cells, polyps, warts, cysts, abscesses, aging, muscular/neurological disorders, mysterious terminal illnesses, severe chronic pain, schizophrenia.

Please let me know which ones I missed.

2. The problem is that weed doesnt cure insomia or depression. It just releases an abundance of hormones in yiur brain, giving you the desired effect but not solving the true problem.

A lot of others on the list also just seem like nonsense

3. Today we are in the golden age of cannabis innovation and in the "gold rush" of cannabis research. These concepts were once only known to very few people, let alone stoners. But cannabis is natures panacea, and is the cure to countless of before thought to be in-curable ailments.

4. It cures none of those things you listed... it treats them, but it can not cure any of that

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

sad, but this is true.

Treating for relief of symptoms is very evident though, more then enough to warrant rescheduling (aspirin has never cured any disease but helps with a lot of symptoms...)

6. Look up rso and tell me It's not a cure.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. again guys, please educate yourselves. It's a cure, not just a treatment. I only implied treatment because you must first treat in order to cure.

8. Anyone saying it doesn't cure a plethora of illnesses are mistaken. Rick simpson oil is no joke.

9. Here's the updated list I have so far: Cannabis treats and cures all cancers, diabetes, AIDS/HIV, arthritis, Alzheimer's, multiple sclerosis, leukemia, Crohn's, IBS,  depression, epilepsy, dermatitis, osteoporosis, psoriasis, insomnia, ulcers, scars, rare skin conditions, infections, moles, allergies, burns of all degrees, glaucoma, asthma, tumors, fibromyalgia, heart/cardiovascular disease, hormonal imbalance, anxiety, eczema, migraines, regulation of body weight, mutated cells, polyps, warts, PTSD,  high/low blood pressure, cysts, abscesses, aging, epilepsy, infertility, blindness, muscular/neurological disorders, dystonia, Wilson's, Tourette's, sickle cell, menstruation, Parkinson's, pancreatitis, addiction, amotivational syndrome, COPD, chemotherapy, chronic cough, anorexia, autism, bipolar, bulimia, fibromyalgia, osteoporosis, obesity, ocd, fever, herpes, hepatitis, mysterious terminal illnesses, severe chronic pain, schizophrenia, and so much more.

10. bump. any I'm missing before I put them up on my website?

11. Edit out the ones it doest cure....

12. #14 OneOfTheGoodOnes, Sep 15, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2013
    Hate to tell you this but Cannabis DOES NOT cure glaucoma,high blood pressure, herpes, heart problems, hepatitis or aging.
    It does relieve the symptoms

This I know for a fact as I have all of them and have been using Cannabis for over 55 years and it hasn't cured or prevented any of them.

Granny should be by shortly to explain it to you.

You are spreading a whole lot of false info.

13. Like others have said, you really need to separate the list into different categories like treateable, curable, relieves symptoms, etc.  I would also use bullet points or something along those lines to clean up your list.

Personally, I don't see why your making this list, as Granny has made quite a good list that has links to studies.  Just my 2 cents, but if you want to continue making your list I'm all for it!

14. #16 forty winks, Sep 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2013

Death?  Just kidding.

15. cure..many are using the word and I do not think many know what it means.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cure

cannabis is a great treatment but has yet to meet the requirements to be called 'a cure'.

16. It helps me with the mild OCD I have. Used to have it worse as a kid, but grew out of it. It calms me and makes me feel completely relaxed, no anxiety or germ phobia (The two main symptoms I have, I out grew the compulsions and obsessions). It also helps me sleep at night.

As others have mentioned, it's a treatment, not a cure.   

17. Oh boy guys, this certainly went into the opposite direction than I had hoped. I am looking for insight from people who have actually experienced CURING these ailments using concentrated cannabis ingested through much more practical methods than smoking.

I too have smoked for a VERY long time, and had yet to experience any "curing" medicinal effects until proper dosing with Rick Simpson's oil. Now after this, I'm not here to argue whether it is or isn't a "cure" for these ailments as I seriously don't need to debate this. :) I've personally seen cannabis oils and extracts cure many real people of many of these ailments in person, and have read about even more cases from sources I deem more credible than medical journals.

I'm now simply here to spread the word, which is one of the reasons for my list. Please let me know if there's any of you that are lurking in the shadows, that have seen anything cured with cannabis that I forgot on my list.

18. Wtf it doesn't cure all of these, maybe helps relieve pain and symptoms but it doesn't cure.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 4