How many of you are left handed?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Super Man, Sep 13, 2013.

1. I'm left handed. was always really bored in middle/high school so I learned how to write with my right hand too. I'm weird though - I used my left hand to write, but I use my right to throw, punch, even stuff like cut my food and hold a fork. really the only things I do with my left hand are write and jerk off. it kinda just hangs there otherwise. 

as for the mental stuff, I'm diagnosed AvPD (avoidant) & BPD (borderline) w/ generalized anxiety. never had problems learning stuff once I sat down and tried, more just the motivation to learn. I'm good with concrete stuff (getting degrees in Math and Earth Sciences) but just do awful with anything emotional or not black & white. 

2. I'm just left handed. And white

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I'm left handed, bi-polar, and schizophrenic.
    With that being said, I consider myself to be quite intelligent and (for the most part) pretty coordinated.
    I think that the correlation between being left-handed and mentally ill is either a myth or a coincidence. Mental illness runs in my family (I'm the only lefty by the way) so that's just genetics.

I have quite a few left handed friends. Most of whom are also reasonably intelligent, but to my knowledge, none of them are mentally ill.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #64 SmokenSomeGreen, Jul 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2014
    I write with my left hand, but do every thing else righty.... from shooting a gun to throwing a football.

I never really noticed how horrible it was.  The upshot is I'm borderline ambidextrous.

6. my oldest daughter is a lefty. she can write letters and numbers better, than my younger daughter, at the same age. i hope they're both smarter than me.

7. I'm right handed but have many speech problems. I sound like a 50 year old black male from Memphis with a lisp. I'm 20 and white.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

8. I'm lefty, and sometimes I catch myself mumbling when I think i'm talking perfectly. Then again, this usually happens when i'm blazed :smoke:

9. #69 Swedgen!, Jul 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2014
    It's no secret that you lefties are the devil's minions!

The power of Christ compels you!!
    It fucking compels you, i say!!!

10. ambidextrous, but depending on what i need to do, i'll pick the side that shows strength in that matter.

11. Left and always been proud of it for no reason other than it being different so eat shit right handers you're not unique

left hand 

left hand master race

Yeah I was a lot like that when I was younger, plus the shy. Now I'm not so shy, but I still like to be alone for a few hours each day. And yeah the different thing, too. Always been kinda like "oh, you're left handed too?" and all interested and shit when I discover someone else is also left handed. Being one in ten (or seven or w/e) makes you feel a bit odd at times, like when there are no left handed/dual scissors at the art class, or the whatever tool you have to use isn't designed for left handers, or you're in a stairwell in a castle fighting down a winding staircase

Honestly, tho, as I get older, I feel like being left handed has absolutely nothing to do with being special or different other than experiencing a feeling of uniqueness as a kid

that counts, you're in the club

nice