How many of you are left handed?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Super Man, Sep 13, 2013.

1. lefty here. eat, write and anything else. but I throw and bat right handed.

2. #25 lazytoker, Sep 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2013
    I'm left handed. I read somewhere a long time ago that most left handed people tend to die several years younger than right handers... and are on average more intelligent. I have always had a strong sense that I am "different." I realize that everyone is different... but I guess what I mean is I feel MORE different than most. I'm pretty quiet and keep to myself most of the time. Not shy. I just prefer my alone time. I'm pretty sure I'm bipolar, and have some other unknown psychological issues, but I have never looked into getting diagnosed.

3. this should be a poll so we can see what the ratio is.

I wright with my left and kick with my right. What foot do you leftys use?

4. I am right handed. But I have a friend who writes left-handed, but does everything else right-handed. Including baseball and playing guitar.
    He only writes with his left hand.

5. write with the right, bate with the left

6. Born a lefty, Catholic school made me a righty.

7. I'm left handed....and would like to think I don't have anything wrong with me haha

Really? Lol that's fucked up. I went to a catholic school until 6th grade. It was horrible, but they didn't make me do that.

9. My testicles are ambidextrous.

10. I use my right foot, it's alot stronger than my left.

11. Lefty and had speech issues, although due to the roof of my mouth being small. R's and L's were a bitch up til I was ~17. Screw speech therapy, dick headed kids are motivation for correcting an impediment lol. Some might say I have mental problems, but I simply call myself on my own bullshit whenever possible. If people see that as depression that's their problem, they should be depressed for not being able to judge themselves at least as hard as they judge other people.

I might shoot a basket ball right handed, wouldn't know about other sports though.

12. Actually, the only thing I do left handed is jerk off. 

13. I do everything left handed....

.....Guess that explains a lot......

14. Leftie here...

No speech issues. As for mental problems/issues? Nothing that could be linked to being left handed...

15. I'm ambidextrous. Never had any issues 

16. Write left handed for the most part, bat(baseball) and golf right handed. When working with tools or firearms im ambidextrous.

Sent from deeznutz using Grasscity forum app

17. Cool fact: in china nobody is left handed

No lie, I swear. Google it!