Advice needed, ecig or weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by BuddhistBrian, Sep 13, 2013.

1. Alright guys so I just made a quick steez and got my hands on 50 bucks. I love smoking weed but it's ridiculous to buy when you're as broke as me. I also love ecigs, it's a pretty big hobby of mine and I'd be able to get something worthwhile with $50.

With all of the people that smoke me out on a regular basis, the eighth would get killed probably in a night...

What would you do?

2. ecig if you like it much

🚬🍁🌿🌳

3. People smoke your weed? Or they smoke you out? It depends how bad you need a ecig I guess they sell ones around here for $25 with a vial of juice plus you could get a gram or 2 of bud and have good times

Well my friends smoke me out and when I have bud I gotta do my best to smoke them up too so I can't really conserve it. If I'm getting an ecig it's gotta be a nice one those cheap ones piss me off haha

5. You can get a disposable blu for like 10 bucks at walgreens. They are good for something like 500 puffs. 

The whole point of the ecig is for it to last me haha

7. #7 Grade a kush, Sep 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2013
    Nah dude dont get an e sig I mean I used to have one I thought it was cool and all but honestly its for the looks, learning smoke tricks and for people mainly that want to quit smoking sigs. And their is a ton of nicotine in those things so if you buy a 20$ esig and 30$ worth of cartridges you might become dependent on nicotine and switch over to sigs. And dont get me wrong I love smokeing tobacco every once and a while but it is not fun to be addicted to It. I would recommend buying an disposable e hooka it tastes better, you get thicker smoke and I think they have less nicotine but either way its a big waist of money. You dont sound like your made of money so I would buy bud and keep it to yourself and only smoke your friends bud if they offer to smoke you out or bring small amount and ask your friends to match you.Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. And if you do end up getting an esig get a 21st Century one they are the best.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Yeah I feel you I was just saying then you could have one to experiment with while also smoking the wonderful ganj! I bought one myself (classic tobacco flavor) and I loved it. It tasted like coffee and it lasted me like a week. For 10 dollars that is not bad at all. And the rechargeable blu's are around 30-40 bucks I think.

10. Buy an ecig and smoke weed out of it, win win.

11. I had one before, I just bought my new mod :D

Thanks for the advice folks

12. Get the weed. Ecigs suck.

13. Get some alcohol instead. Drink enough to get blackout drunk. Sell your body for money. Then have enough money for both.

14. Grab a refillable ecig, then learn to make glycerin tincture. Then you can use the ecig to vape the thc material. Granny has a thread here on how to make it.

I picked up an uno vapor for the same purpose, works great.

15. Does it smell like a vape? Iv never seen somebody use a ecig with thc and I always wondered about the smell.

16. I took it one step further, and checked ecig forums for flavoring ideas. Mine is cherry flavored. Smells like a cherry lollipop and the tincutre looks just like ejuice in the chamber. There is absolutely no way to tell its thc oil by looking at it or smelling it. Bought an extra cartride and keep one filled with juice, one with tincture.

17. are you trying to quit smoking tobacco? Or do you just like the taste of e-cigs? I personally can't stand em so it would be weed for me. However, you could buy some weed and just not tell anybody so you can actually make it last.

18. Don't be selfish. Go smoke you're friends up that have smoked you up and then refrain from taking smoke ups only if you know you can get em back. If its not even like that then smoke em up anyways if you feel you owe it to em or just to be a good friend.