Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how can i smoke resin?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Propaghanja, Sep 13, 2013.

1. i know its really not the best thing to do but im really bored, or is there a way to make hash from resin

2. After you collect as much as you can, wrap the resin ball in a very small piece of tp or coffee filter. If you have a bowl or bong, I'd advise you to use one of them. It'll take a moment for the resin to heat, but when it does you'll see it start to bubble and fry under your flame. You'll have to keep heating it to generate smoke.

3. Most people just scrape it out of their pipes and kinda make it into a ball. You can just put the ball back into your pipe and smoke it that way, or throw it in a bong.

4. Ball and smoke. If you smoke cigarettes, you can melt it and spread it on.

5. I'd advise against it. Your lung is a living tissue, why put anything dead through? I smoked res when I was younger and regretted all of it, even the half baked high i got from res. better off eating it IMHO

6. Don't smoke toilet paper, just roll it into a ball

7. #7 basedgoddess00, Sep 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2013

Burns better and more slowly. Once the paper catches fire, you let it burn and it'll help melt the resin.

8. Take your pieces/resin scraped from pieces and run it through a qwiso wash to make a more concentrated resin "hash" that is easier to smoke than actual resin. It still tastes just as bad but it is more potent. 

9. same way you smoke weed. except for rolling joints. dont roll a resin joint.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. whats a qwiso wash

~ keep it real and smoke up~

11. What is this, resin week? Seems every day I see this same question this week. Anyway, scrape your bowl with a paperclip or pocket knife, roll it into a ball and throw it back in your bowl. I'd rather not smoke toilet paper, so if you want it wrapped in something just use rolling paper. That at least is meant to be smoked.

12. Smoking resin is bad, but ive done it and still will if out of green and wanting to smoke. I roll it into balls and smoke it with a one hitter.

I dont do drugs, I set plants on fire and breathe.

13. Search for it on GC. Stands for Quick Wash ISOpropyl hash; it is an in depth process that I could describe but your better off looking it up yourself. In fact "hashmouths guide to homemade hash" is a thread you should look for. It will answer all your questions.