Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Myth or fact? Bleach detox?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by calikevin87, Sep 12, 2013.

1. I was told by an alleged medical student that eating a small piece of paper towel with bleach on it would make you pass a drug test the same or next day if necessary. Since I've never eaten bleach before or needed to take a drug test in such short notice I can't say whether its true or not. Would this be dangerous to try or would a small amount soaked into paper towel be safe? It sort of made sense in the way that bleach destroys nearly all chemical traces so it might "fool" the drugtest... What do you stoners think?

Sent from my Vivid 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. why would anyone put bleach inside them...

🚬🍁🌿🌳

3. Myth.. Don't do it. It can make you extermely sick.

4. Amanda Todd.. You're welcome.

5. Sounds like an awful idea

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. You'll probably shit blood or something equally terrible/uncomfortable.

7. #7 The Egg Man, Sep 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2013
    most of us drink very small amounts of it every day in our city water. You should still not do this, I'm just saying if it were true, everyone would be clean all the time.

Edit: Actually I think most of it evaporates out by the time we get it, you should try it!!!

8. DONT DO THAT IT WILL KILL YOU

9. no it won't show up on your drug test

it'll show up on your autopsy 

10. Ive never heard this lol, I have heard of putting small amounts of bleach in the urine sample after you pee in the cup to fool the drug test. I would never try that though either.

11. #11 OneOfTheGoodOnes, Sep 15, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2013
    You might try reading the warning label before trying it. Which, bye the way, is one of the [SIZE=10.5pt]stupidest[/SIZE] ideas I've heard in 55+ years of using Cannabis.

12. Don't ingest bleach.

13. Bro just chug bleach people totally don't even do it to kill themselves.