MY OWN BREEDS 400 Watt Soil Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Canadian RooR, Sep 12, 2013.

1. And nice crosses man

2. Also here is some of the bud I'm smoking on

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1379622647.037983.jpg

3. Might have been I had one up north where me and my partner ha a falling out and I ended up leaving to grow because it became way to heat! Then I moved home had a few grows on here since then , then for the last 9 months had a 2400 watt indoor op that I laid low with and now I'm back with a personal grow :) of all my own strains that I need over the last year and they are all F3 seeds. Some feminized some regular.

4. Thanks very much took a hard 13 months to get them where they are now :) so in hoping for some nice beauties!

5. I'm definitely watching closely then

6. Man work sucks! Lol well it's good for money and I enjoy what I do but I wish I could be home relaxing vaping it up and checkin out my little babies and trying to get them bigger lol I just miss looking at them :) I basically miss growing for personals because it's all you and it's not a huge amount to look after. Just so much butter weed because they can be babied more :)

Wish I could get some more subbers

7. Well here is a nice update!

They all had a significant root base starting so I knew it was time to transplant them so I don't stunt them at all. I went out to dollarama and found these 1/2 gallon "popcorn" like cups lol that were tall and slender but still had some girth so I could fit 5-6 nicely in the 1.5 foot wide/long tent. Barely any room to work with so I make due.

As soon as the GC app stops being a bird for pics I can upload the before and after :) the only one not in a big pot is the slow new Blue-OG starting out in its tiny container.... So pics very soon... I hope!

8. This is them last week, sorry for the issues, GC app would NOT let me upload any pics so I figured out I had to delete the app then re install it!
    Finally I can keep this in track again as they are doing nuts!
    So these are them at about 3 days old and the next post will be with their new little pots I made for em and they are big !!!!

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1380306181.335126.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1380306207.269325.jpg

Here is the Gigaberry now it's huge!
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1380306339.973723.jpg

Only using Pro-Mix HP soil and water currently and hands down best soil in the market for organic!

9. I am pulling up a seat for this one. I love the crossed you have done. 

10. Canadian RooR!!! It's been a while my man. Talk about a blast from the past seeing you on here. :smoke:  I'm subbed for sure, I got a similar grow going my closet and we started right about the same time. Hope everything's going well on your end.

P.S Da fuck is up with the one seedling in the top right of that pic? :laughing:

11. Thanks moon man! I will for sure not disappoint ya! These strains I have bred are insane! And those pics are from last week! My new post is in a few mins :) and sweet I will be over to check yours out! All is going well here as you will see soon , and I have no clue that 2nd Gigaberry is a mutant but coming back slowly haha ! Good to have you aboard!

Washed! My brotha :smoke: I know it has been way to long! I disappeared to lay low for a while during my 2400 watt monster 9 month grow I posted pics of the plants on page 1.

12. Here is start of week 2 update :)

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1380312990.520919.jpg

Up first is the 1.5 week old Gigaberry
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1380313055.736945.jpg
    Next the 2nd Mutant Gigaberry
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1380313142.368520.jpg
    The Bio-Berry Mass looking sativa dom.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1380313251.642658.jpg
    The Fire OG ... Looking hella Indica!
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1380313344.721270.jpg
    Last but not least the fave! Blue OG
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1380313413.997535.jpg
    Here are my "pots" I made they hold about 1.5L of soil these are for the next few weeks till I can find skinny but tall 1 gal or 2 gal pots!
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1380313577.263438.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1380313610.025483.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1380313670.388704.jpg

13. Whats up with that weird looking plant?

14. haha love the mutant plants, I hate that they sort themselves out.

5 of my girls opened up today loving the light!. 

yours are KILLING IT

15. Well moonman it is a mutant plant, just doing its own weird thing but eventually it will come around and start growing nice, also it is the Gigaberry #2

And cloud I know eh, they take so much longer as you can see haha. And siiick I thinks cloud needs a Indy journal, no? I would love to see epic updates :) and thanks man they really are killin it! I'm so happy my strains are so healthy and resilient !

16. Why do you want such skinny pots?

17. I am to new to understand mutant plants lol. I can't wait to see how it straightens itself out.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. i think I read somewhere that weed likes it's root systems deep baby ;) rather than wide. However I'm using 1 & 2 gal smart pots which are wider than tall and they have great root development as well. It's probably because of the fabric, but what would be amazing would be tall skinny smart pots of lower sizes.

19. The deeper the soil the more compacted it is at the bottom. Specific root structure depends on the strain but for the most part your yields will increase if your root system is wider as the water and nutrients will not have to travel as far.

Canadian if you plan on topping and training that plant you might want to consider a wider final pot size. Just a thought.

20. Well stick sound moonman! L

As for you guys the reason I have to have taller skinnier pots is I am using a 1.5 foot wide by 1.5 foot deep by 4 feet tall tent and I want to have 4-6 in there till I get my large tent so I can get 5 gal pails for them! And dingus is right as with plants do like growin roots deep I form a solid base and sturdiness and get deep for much longer water periods so they can pull when they need it. It also helps them grow taller.
    Rule of thumb with most plants are the plant is usually as large as it's root base , essentially speaking. But washed you also prove a point saying the deeper the more compact , but however in my case the Pro-mix HP soil is so fluffy and airy that I can compact it as hard as I can like a snowball and poke it after, it crumbles back into airy soft soil. This is why I love it so much and it makes my plants so healthy with its perfect water retention! So for now it's gotta be tall and skinny and they seem to be liking it so far :) but yes, for sure washed when I get my 5x3x3 I will have 5 gal pots for sure!