COMPLETE THE STORY

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by ThisbeMatt, Sep 11, 2013.

1. When all of a sudden, he realized he only existed in the mind of a stoned Doug Benson, whom....

2. #42 Strollin'crow, Feb 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2014
    suddenly began to feel fear...where he stood the ground began to quake beneath his feet, and the earth was torn asunder, a great gaping cavern yawned wide, and he fell screaming into the abyss

3. Luckily he used his super ninja skills to get out of the abyss and proceeded to smoke weed with a gay pirate

4. Who put .it in his butt. The End.

New story

There once dildo flying through space...

5. (Lets stop ending them and keep one going)

It was sent out by nasa to penetrate a nearby comet that was on a direct path to earth! All seemed to be going to plan but then suddenly...

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. To find out he mistook it for a headshop because he was stoned

If you think money doesn't fall from trees, then you've never sold weed!

7. Who went by the name of Gay Robbie and had a particular knack for freestyling while the salmon stoner and Gay Robbie were having a sesh. During one of their seshes...

8. Gay Robbie saw hunter s thompson and his attorney and raped them while...

9. #49 Jingo Dookstain, Mar 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2014

...the mother ship of an alien race, the Flo'pii Ti-Tz, had entered earth's atmosphere at warp speed, running into and destroying the dildo-technology of NASA.

Humanity's last hope seemed lost...

10. But the mayor decided to call David Hasselhoff, the German with prize winning genetics even the nazis would be proud of.

11. So he bought ingredients to make spaghetti and added loads of canna butter. He then realized he needed......

I Am Stoned Immaculate.

12. Weed!! So he went to his friend Steve who gave him a oz of northern lights and he was like "dude now all I need is...."

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. to go to the wizard of unmentionables castle and...

14. Get my dick sucked by destiny and afterwards...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. #55 Papa C, Apr 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2014
    ...Venture to the mystical forest of Avalore, where I will search for the Paladins of......

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. The clan mic cloud , when he and Lorenzo lama's got Down in a rousing game of......

Sent from your mom's phone.

17. Russian roulette. Which would have gone along as you'd expect, except they realized instead of a gun, they had a...

18. giant purple dildo, but its ok because...

19. #59 Delightfully High, Apr 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2014
    They were really both extremly gay crab people. That secretly wanted to.....

20. You guys, I just read every single one of these posts.