Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Joint rolling question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheBudBuddy, Sep 10, 2013.

1. What is the best joint paper? What is the best way to roll a J? And what is your favorite piece to smoke from? Mine is probably a bong.

2. People have claimed Holy Rollers are the best papers; I think they're shit.
    Zig zags work fine. Best way to roll a joint..only way to roll a joint?.. Break up your weed, place most of it toward the ends, then using your thumbs get a grip on the ends and rolllll. Use index finger to help. But honestly if you don't know how to roll just uh, watch a YouTube tutorial

3. I always prefer these. Sturdy as hell. Learning though. The best ways is spend the money on a lot of papers. Keep practicing and waste yourself some papers in the process until you got it down.

[​IMG]