Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MMJ Cards

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ReeferPrty, Sep 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, just wanted some feedback and opinions on receiving medical marijuana cards in 2013. I always hear rumors that "they are cracking down" on distribution of cards, as in there tougher to get nowadays without a legitimate health problem. I hope to move to Cali soon and be able to get my MMJ card ASAP, it's always been my dream to walk into a dispensary and pick & choose which dank strains i want to smoke that day  :yay:

2. So you want a card for no medical reason and wonder why they are cracking down ..

3. I actually think this goes against the forum guidlines to discuss how to obtain a mmj card illegitimately. IDK
    It doesn't have to be a physical disability, stress or insominia work. Wiz got his from just stating all the flights and shit were stressful I believe.

4. #4 SoulessStoner, Sep 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2013
    I think you seriously need to reevaluate your life if your dreams consist of buying weed in a dispensary. 

5. They aren't really cracking down on getting your club card as much as they are on the actual clubs. Even still though there's tons of good ones.

6. Very easy to get a card, don't worry about it

7. Dont get alot of sleep and go to an evaluation center looking kinda tired and say u have insomnia and know weed makes you sleep through the night youll be golden

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. The thing is, if you don't have a legitimate reason, or even if you have a reason, but choose a doctor without doing proper research and you end up getting arrested anyway (a card won't keep you from being arrested, it just gives you a reason to have/acquire it from what I understand). Anyway, say you get arrested, but your doctor just signed off on it without really knowing anything about you or just doesn't care aside from getting the cash from the visit, you're probably going to be screwed still, but I'm sure it varies widely depending on circumstance.

Having a medical marijuana recommendation only offers a defense, not a 'get out of jail free' card in WA State, but with it now being legal here, I'm not sure it matters unless you're in possession of more than one ounce.

Regardless, if you want to protect yourself, have a real condition that is documented thoroughly and find a doctor that you can trust to stand up for you if you get in some sort of trouble.

9. You're abusing the system.

10. Ohhh ok thanks for the help & to all the annoying jerk offs with the negative comments, don't say dumb s**t, just looking for answers to a question you're not tough for posting anonymous BS on these forums. Good day ! 

11. ^ I mean you're right but you cannot say a majority of stoners would not LOVE to buy sick strains and stuff straight out of the dispensary haha. This is no disrespect to all the patients whom actually need THC for their medical problems. I just love bud and in my area, there isn't the greatest stuff so it would just be awesome to transition into picking up fantastic buds. :hello:

12. #13 Chunk, Sep 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2013
    This topic is not allowed at Grasscity. OP.....if I could give you some sage advice, move to Washington or Colorado if your dream is to walk in to a store and buy "dank" weed. This thread is now closed.

Chunk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.