Sno-Bong 1.0 - Homemade Snow Bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Kushay, Sep 10, 2013.

1. If you live in a cold climate I'm sure you've tried snow bong (ie: filling your bong with snow) at some point, and if not, DO IT (it's awesome). This creation is based on that concept, and originally began as a half-baked (well, probably more than half lol) idea that started taking shape while my boyfriend and I were toking up together last week. It's really his idea and his creation (I helped a little with the construction), but he wanted me to show it off here.

All it took was a trip to the hardware store and a little innovation. The handle on the side is so you can take it outside and scoop snow into it easily, and then sorta pack it down on a hard surface.

If there's no snow, fill it with ice! That's what we did last night, and let me tell you, this thing is a dream. Seriously ice cold hits. We were flying. I can't wait to try it with snow. Those long winters will be far more bearable with Sno-Bong around!

Attached Files:

2. I've been hearing about these a lot lately. When it starts snowing I may give it a shot.

3. Really? This type of design, or snow bongs in general? I thought we were being a little innovative. :p