First time HID grow, 400 watt mh/hps, dwc, scrog

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Duplicity, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Been following along...all I can say is AWESOME grow! I have learned several things that will make my future grow so much simpler! Thanks for sharing!

2. These should be pretty much finished by now, wonder how he went.

Thanks, bud. Glad that you learned at thing or two!
    Yup, I harvested her a couple days after Thanksgiving. The herb is curing in jars now. I am very proud to say that I hit my goal of 6 zips!

4. Any pics just before harvest?

5. #185 Grow2dab., Dec 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2013
    Good to see it's all sweet mate, yeah would love to see some pics.

Don't forget too keep an eye on it still for a while, I had mould start in one of mine but caught it in time.

6. #186 Duplicity, Dec 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2013

Coming right up!
    Thanks for the heads up! I have a hygrometer in one of the jars  (humidity is constant at 63%)  and I check it daily. I also have been rotating and burping the jars regularly.

Pics as promised (sorry some of them are a bit blurry, not great lighting in my room):
    IMG_2741.JPG
    IMG_2745.JPG
    IMG_2746.JPG
    IMG_2748.JPG
    IMG_2755.JPG
    IMG_2762.JPG
    IMG_2764.JPG
    IMG_2769.JPG
    IMG_2770.JPG
    IMG_2772.JPG
    IMG_2779.JPG
    IMG_2783.JPG
    IMG_2785.JPG
    IMG_2792.JPG

7. Awesome! I am re-reading this thread over and taking notes! This was your second grow?
    I am stoked just looking at your success.

8. Very impressive grow Dup and hall especially from just 400 Watts! Those pictures are awesome and she's turned a real nice colour!

9. #189 OneDayJD, Dec 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2013
    BRO. DUPE. I got so busy trying to get my girl back on the right track I completely forgot about yours! Amazing. Just fucking frosty fantasticness. I want to eat my computer screen looking at all those icy heads. How long did it take you to manicure all those buds?? Well fucking done, brother. Can't wait to see what you got rolling next.

ETA: I meant to ask you, what size tote is that you're using for your res? I want to switch from a bucket to a tote like that but everything I find is either way to big (volume wise) or too damn short. Thanks brother.

10. Buds look great mate, some nice colours in there.