white widow aero cfl grow All help welcome

Discussion in 'Aeroponics' started by treehustler, Sep 9, 2013.

1. #1 treehustler, Sep 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2013
    Hey whats up guys this is my 3rd grow overall but first time using aeroponics. any and all suggestions and feedback are much appreciated as this is a constant learning experience for me.

CURRENTLY USING 

1- white widow clone
    1- purple widow clone

4 - 26 watt cfls
    2 - 17 watt t5 cfl grow lights

Fox Farm: grow big, big bloom, tiger bloom 
    cal- mag

airpump with airstones setup in the rez

450 gph water pump with pvc with mister sprayers attached 

Drip line connected from the pvc pipe and going throught the lid of my box and setup like a drip sytem running on the stem

I have never started with clones before its been all seeds before this. basically im just looking for any tips or suggestions on how to grow clones to their maximum potential in a smaller space. Like I said before, im open to any criticism or help you guys have. Thanks in advance   

Attached Files:

2. FIM, Scrog, LST. after the roots grow into the dark chamber, nix the dripper. Use RO water and always add cal-mag first. watch your pH like a hawk, any hard drifts are likely caused by something nasty growing on your roots

3. word thanks for the response. i was planning on trying scrog but not sure if that would be any better then just topping and LST in my setup. my ph is pretty stable but it seems to raise by .5 or so everynight not worried about it really but its a warning sign please let me know

4. .5 drift is ok, so long as it goes back down during the day. if your adding pH down every day its likely fungus or bacteria. you have air stones in the res i hope. try some florashield and see if the drift up goes away, h2o2 will also do the trick, but be careful not to add to much

5. what are your temps and RH like? Im having issues with my closet grow getting too hot. up to about 90F with the door closed...

6. #6 treehustler, Sep 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2013
    i have the same problem my temps get way to hot its running around 84 right now but can hit 90 at its peak, even with three fans going. im beginning to notice a little bit of what looks like a nitrogen deficiency in the white widow clone, not sure could use some opinions on it, but other than that the purple widow is looking great no signs of anything weird going on at all. what do you guys think 

Attached Files:

7. Week two of flowering

Attached Files:

8. Looks like your first hydro project is going pretty well! What lights are you running for flowering?

9. Looking good and healthy!