Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How long do I have to wait to pass a drug test?

Drug test

• Please log in to reply

CaptainWiggles

CaptainWiggles

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I've smoked pretty much every day over the summer. Now that summer is over and school has started, I have a great job opportunity that requires a urine test. I wanted to know how long I would have to wait to piss clean. I know it's based on metabolism and body fat. Luckily for me, I'm 6'0 and 135lbs. I can eat whatever I want without gaining a pound. Always been like that.

So how long do you think it would take me to pass? Should I invest in a detox kit or just pound water for the next week?

Edited by CaptainWiggles, 08 September 2013 - 08:00 PM.

VapeLifeAlex

VapeLifeAlex

Bro, hold this for me

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,361 posts
30 days is usually the default id say.
If you worked out and ate capsaicin containg peppers you could boost your metabolism even more and cut down yhe time.

xdog

xdog

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,787 posts

If you only have a week, your screwed.

charlesryan

charlesryan

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

try and run/cardio for the first 5 days, chill out on the last two days up until test. water throughout the week won't do shit, "detoxing" won't do shit, its stored in your fat cells... not your blood. working out and eating below maintenance calories will burn fat, thus releasing more thc metabolites, don't run the day of your test or the day before, you will potentially have more metabolites in your blood. 

start taking creatine supplements now, and every day up until the test. 5g or so a day will work. then water load before the test. I always water loaded 4 hours before the test. starting out with 32oz of water, then 12 oz every 30 mins, then in about an hour or so you will start pissing, after every piss drink 12 oz of water up until the test. 

that has worked for me.. just a heads up bro. 

norml56

norml56

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,665 posts

You should use the Search function.  I'm 5'10 140lbs an failed after 35days.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Drug test

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users