Whats the best rolling paper?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Whytboi, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Zig Zags or JB's 1 1/4 in

2. Silver rizla or sliver swans. It has to be silver

3. Zig-Zag whites cutcorners or Rizlas, RAWS are good aswell  :smoke:

4. I tried a shitload iof oapers and hands down my favorite is raw organic. Like a lot of people have said you gotta try quite a few and figure out what you like. The only complaint i hear about raws is they are hard to stick, i dont think so myself. If anybodys ever tried rolling an american spirit paper they would know what hard to stick is lol.

5. To be honest its not about the flavour of the rizla, or if its pure hemp whatever they all do the same job in my opinion in the uk you can go in any shop and buy big rizla, and I either have blue or silver, blue is more thick and silvers less thick I'm not fussed sometimes I'll grab a pack of blues sometimes a pack of silver, and your right about how experienced smokers say that the flavoured rizla's aint all that cus they aint! :)

6. Tops probably... Or raw.

I don't smoke that many joints anymore.

7. #27 Sorrow, Sep 10, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2020
    Deleted

8. My experience with rolling papers is that it depends on what you are looking for... I've only used a few but I can say what I know about those.

EZ Widers - Very easy to roll, thick so they don't go out after lighting, however a little harsh due to all the paper. Good beginner paper.

Elements rice papers - Very smooth paper that doesn't taste at all but is very difficult to hand roll.

RAWs - these are nice papers, they are hemp so they don't taste at all, easier to roll than Elements, but still very difficult to hand roll.

SPIKE Rolling Papers - Another very very nice paper, inexpensive but only available online it seems. Easiest to roll of the taste-free papers in my opinion.

9. Anything zig-zag. Just depends on what kinda joint you wanna roll.

I'm more of a blunt man doe :metal:
    L's up!

10. I'm always carrying my1 1/4 OCBs extra slim slow burners. I love em little fuckers.

11. Any kind with good sticky glue. I tend to roll 1.25s. I keep a pack of those and 1.5s depending on what I feel like rolling up. 

12. no such this as best, just all about preference. 

that being said, i prefer Raw king sized rolling papers with the filter tips... thats just me tho  :smoke:

13. elements king size roll

14. Any Zig zags!

I'm more of a glass man..
    But If I ever roll anything up its in a grape swisher sweet cigarillo fo sho'!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Did Juicy J invented Juicy Jays rolling papers??

16. NO AND I WAS SO BUTTHURT WHEN I FOUND THAT OUT -.-

like forreal, wtf Juicy's been doin' his thang for 2 decades and this paper company wants to come out and name themselves Juicy Jay.. assholes

17. Well...i guess my input is invalid nw lol... [​IMG]

18. #38 TrazyTheTrashPicker, Nov 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2013
    Ive been toking for 7 years,Ive tried all sorts of over the counter name-brand rolling papers,along with some special ones you don't see at your local gas station or any other store except maybe a Good Headshop or something ,But over the years my favorite rolling paper Ive used so far would hands down be
    Snoop Dogg 1 1/4 papers their fairly new made by the brand (Good Times) ,i only have owned one pack sadly though,but it was the slowest and best Burning paper Ive gotten to roll with and try out,the joint i rolled with one was burning so slow that i was quite amazed Honestly (ive probably smoked hundreds of joints over the years) ,definitely worth a try if you haven't used them before,To each their own.  (Ive ordered plenty of papers online as well of all types and sorts)

19. Elements

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. Smoking brand, de luxe, king size.........I smoke 10+ a day! thinnest lightest weight! glue holds great! made in Spain company been around since 1830 something.......I buy em by the case on eBay less than 80cents a pack