Official Gooners (Arsenal F.C. supporters) thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Dryice, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Annnnd 3-1 by Ramsey, then 4-1 by Mesut.

2. Two goals from the main man....awesome. Can't wait for Match of the day tonight.

3. #43 jduce2412, Oct 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2013
    Our Ramsey, Who art in the Emirates,
    Hallowed be thy boot.
    Thy goals come.
    Thy assists be done, on Emirates as it is in Heaven.
    Give us these points our weekly win.
    And forgive us our losses,
    as we forgive those who score against us
    And lead us not into meltdown
    but deliver us from Gallas. Amen.

4. So today Arsenal meet Dortmund at the Emirates. If Arsenal go away with a win I'll think that'll really show people we belong in the #1 spot in the league.

5. Yup definitely our first real test against a top quality side. Confidence is flowing though...I'm expecting a victory.

I think the game will be lost or won In the midfield today. It's gonna be tough for them up against the likes of Bender and co without Flamini there doing all thw the dirty work.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. So got my jersey yesterday, it only took a few days to ship from the UK when the AFC website said 10-15 business days. Really pleased with the service and quality of the shirt.

No I just gotta rep it for the game today! BFG!!!! COYG!!!!

and you supported the club, BFG gets a cut of that. Even got an authentic replica kit number.
    COYG, will post streams when available. best bet is popstreams or wiziwig.tv but I usually can find a rando one that is really high depth.

8. #49 jduce2412, Oct 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2013
  9. #50 jduce2412, Oct 22, 2013
    No Cazorla today. Ramsey starts as well as Rosicky. Cazorla on the bench. Everything else unchanged.

little bit of background, Marco Reus idolizes Tomas Rosicky. He has said on numerous occasions (for those new Gooners here, Rosicky played for BvB before coming to the Arsenal)

10. #51 Dryice, Oct 22, 2013
    What stream are you using at the wizwig site?

i went to ITV.com and used  London's zip code :laughing: (W11 2BQ)

11. #52 jduce2412, Oct 22, 2013
  12. LETS FUCKING GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANDDDD IT'S ARSENALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL 

ARSENNNAL FC!!!!!!!!!!

WE'RE BY FAR THE GREATEST TEAM, THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN

AND IT'S ARSENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAL

13. GIROOOOOD

Lovely time to score. Lets keep it all square till half time now and come out all guns blazing in the 2nd half.

Mon the arsenal! This can be done!

14. We still got this. No more screw ups in the back please.

15. Arsenal looked so much better after like 20-30 minutes and finally settled, just keep being aggressive and put BVB on the backfoot, and more goals will come.

COYG!

16. Word, not sure what Rambo was up to getting caught on the ball like that. Gotta hand it to Reus though I guess for his determination to win it back.

Still love him though, it'd be great if he scored the winner.

17. Yeah Rambo was trying to get a little too cleaver with that ball.

It reminded me of a few years back when Arsenal was facing Barcelona I believe, and Cesc played a backheel on the edge of the box which failed and went right to Barca and they scored.

I think the last place you want to be getting fancy is on the edge of your box, especially against top-tier European clubs.

18. need to find Giroud on more crosses. He seems to be quite available in one on one situations a lot of times...Sagna needs to find him