Official Gooners (Arsenal F.C. supporters) thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Dryice, Sep 8, 2013.

1. I am just proud that I am functioning right now. Whaddddup goooners

2. Im relying on you guys for some updates today. Can't watch the game cause im at work:(

Hoping for ozils first pl goal or goals today!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #23 jduce2412, Oct 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2013
    you can't stream the game at work? Will try my hardest. Going on literally 1 hour of sleep right now. I was a bit excited for this game and went out last night to get ready....Can we just take a moment and embrace how much our team likes each other? Olivier and Tomas are totally bombing Laurent in this hahaha

[​IMG]

4. Wonder why Ramsey isnt starting? I missed pregame so was there a reason besides Santi coming back?

5. ANNNDD ITS SUPER JACK WHO OPENS THE SCORING OFF A BEAUTIFUL FLICK FROM GIROUD......WILL POST GIF at HALFTIME

6. yeah what a goal, great buildup.

Giroud has some amazing skills holding up play and passing.

7. super jack puts us in front off a beautiful feed from giroud. will post gif at halftime

8. Thought the game started at 11! Hoppin in at the 15th minute. Saw jack's goal.

9. no idea how flamini is walking after a ridiculous challenge on his behalf...literally headbutted a dude and couldnt stand up....but still he plays.

10. Ramsey comes on for Flamini....he has to be concussed the medic didnt want him back on the pitch to begin with....regardless we just got more attacking and I love it.

11. ^Idk, no Flamini means less leadership and aggression on the defensive side of the ball, and Norwich is getting more confident.

12. #35 Dryice, Oct 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2013
    I know we let off at the end of the second half, but Norwich were certainly threatening.

My symmetric post of the year... 12321 :D

13. definitely were lacking the Flamini presence after he went off....Dude is a fucking maestro....Having said that he shouldnt have even kept playing. I 100% agree though we need him out htere yelling at people at putting people in position. Having said that hopefully Aaron can provide something new in the 2nd half. Arteta needs to realize he needs to be the deepest lying midfielder now without the safety blanket that is Flamini....side note flamini would die for the club it seems, I fucking love him. 

14. Mesut bitches.

15. @jduce2412 nah I can't stream it at work unfortunately I work in a kitchen hombre.

@goober please tell me he scored?! :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Giroud crossed for Mesut to header into the neat.

But Norwich pulled one back and its 2-1 in the 75 minute