An American Dream - White Picket Fences and Marijuana in the So Cal Sun

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by BrassNwood, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Yeah, I'm getting some beans hopefully soon :)

Chef.

2. Yes, it certainly is....the colors are amazing....Purple & Pink....dries dark Purple....I have Minion City Diesel in flower now & I can't even close my fingers around the buds....they have been in flower only 4 weeks....gonna be BIG!!!  LOL

~Julie-Beth~  

3. Fast track, like I'm doing;  my new batch is already on 12/12,  running 6500k CFL to try to retain the compact silhouette  for a wave of mini-mes.   The outdoor attempt going to resume in the Spring?  Even at your altitude, if you have southern exposure I think you would have a good three to four months of productive potential as long as you have mature plants you can slip outdoors.

4. Wish I had the Hashmatic 6000 yesterday!
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1419195307.911016.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

I've tried the 12/12 thing once....it was a disaster!  Poor little babies looked sooooooo sad & "fried"....they snapped back when I went back to 18/6.....You bet'cha, I'm doing the spring outdoors again, but this time I want at least 2 months veg in a 2 gallon pot before putting her outdoors....I just need to decide on which ladies to select!  Also, NO CLONES going out up here, seed only!  They seem to be a bit more hardy for the altitude & temp....I need to put together a tee-pee/lean-to (SG's suggestion)  & some kind of thermal barrier...Seafour suggested 5 gal water jugs filled, then surround each plant....it's going to be a "learn as you go" project for spring, so I'm open to all suggestions from all members!  Throw it out here & open for discussion....I do have a nice cleared area, on a slope, next to the house with Southern exposure....but spring melt off never happens prior to April, never up here....the slope should be able to block any cold wind & I would think hold down some of the heat....Anybody have suggestions for Outdoors @ 8000 ft???  LOL

~JB~

6. Yes sir!

7. #1868 BrassNwood, Dec 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2014
    Haze gets the chop
    TTS does his usual fine job of trimming
    While I amend the hole vacated with a pound of Alfalfa and a handful of Sulfur
    A new Haze is ready to go
    Some Mykos inoculant
    Finishing up
    Haze hung
    The improved clone cover is holding the heat in much better now
    Over 50% are showing roots and I'm expecting a 90% or better hit rate..
    After a bit of searching all the components for making some BadKatCannaCaps we found all the needed goodies and set out on making a batch..
    I've ingested 3 and am feeling no pain..

Attached Files:

8. Of course you feel NO PAIN!!!  Aren't they wonderful???  All of her recipes are worth trying.....For those that may NOT know about Bad Kitty's stuff....here are her sites!

GC Thread   http://forum.grasscity.com/incredible-edible-herb/742831-badkats-cannapharm-medical-grade-oil-cannabis-capsules-uv-glowing-hash-candy-canna-bombs-more.html/page-1

Her Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/pages/BadKittySmiles/508951099146889

Her Canna Pharmacy Website http://www.badkatscannapharm.com/

~JB~  Enjoy!!!  LOL  :yummy:

9. Julie-Beth
      I've not been this .. Umm Pain Free in a long time.. :ey:  :yummy: To be honest I did minimal heating past enough to liquefy but the weed the hash is from is over a year old.. So I'm thinking it was fully decarboxylated as it seems to carry quite a hefty punch..

10. Where from? Don't think sanctuary gardens gear is for sale anywhere. :unsure:

11. I had planned on back crossing one of his strains but the HaloX2 was unsuitable for here and the Dark Goblin male fizzled out with no pollen dropped.. His flowers just fell off without opening.. Any seeds generated this past year are contamination from RHSS male is our best but not sure bet so all that seed is considered bag.. I did lay my hands on some canna fem spray I'll be testing and the SG1 Dark Goblin #2 is one of the plants I'll try it on..

12. Nice man, I'm a big hash fan myself!
    Explain! What Ya got? :bongin:

Chef.

13. I'm asking a few people over in the states to try and source for me, most said the same as you but 2 blades think they may be in luck :)
    I do hope so because would love to chuck some outdoor this year!

Chef.

It's NOT!!!!!   & no one should be passing shit around....not w/o permission of the Breeder....

Damn Woody, wish I had known!!!  There are 2 Dk Goblin Males sitting under a pine tree here....way way past being able to salvage pollen.....I also had 1 Halox2 Male, but alas my Good Friend, same deal....RIP "Hillary"  Halox2 man-child & Dark Goblins.....LOL

Wish I knew you were going to try this ALSO!!!!  We really need to stay in touch.....LMAO!   I could have given you some pointers, but sounds like it was strong enough for you & the pain..... :yay:

~Julie-Beth~   Did TTS partake also????  Told ya,  you should have come for Turkey Day....infused stuff all over this house....LOL  & NOT one person under the age of 42.....safety first, safety first.....now the dogs love the cookies....Especially DJ & his 16 y/o hips....Great for arthritis problems..... :metal:

15. The HASHMASTER 5000 would have been adequate. ......no need to go all the way to 6k.....that's just excessive :eek::wub::p

16. JB that sounds great! the outdoors is the way to go.
    Hardness is important outdoors.

17. Did you also help yourself to Bad Kitty's Caps?  LOL  I just bet you did..... :yay:

~JB~   I think I'll make some cookies for Family Day (new name for Xmas here)....Same crowd going to be here, that kicked back on Turkey Day.....so, expecting a house full....Need those goodies for snacking & desserts!  LOL  :yummy:  

18. Lmao omg

19. Different strains and different micron sizes
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1419263939.977131.jpg