An American Dream - White Picket Fences and Marijuana in the So Cal Sun

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by BrassNwood, Sep 8, 2013.

1. I've not been able to figure out how to put my pics inline like this;  mind sharing the method?

• Like Like x 1
  2. I think he has done this buy attaching picture but as a thumbnail instead of attaching to the actual post.

Chef.

3. #1583 BrassNwood, Nov 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2014
    Skippy..
      Sure I'm always glad to help out..
    I right mouse clicked your thumbnail picture and chose (copy shortcut) from the drop down menu..
    Opened a new posting window..
    Clicked the image button..
    control-v to paste in the window and your done

To do this in the same window adds an additional step as you post the thumbnail 1st then copy it and go back and edit the post adding your inline view..

Edit:: didn't work on your photo but does when posting local to the thread?? Hmmm

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  4. Nice double rainbow out the back of the boat this morning.. Cell Camera doesn't do it justice but it was there..

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  5. #1585 Jörmungandr, Nov 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2014
    I've got an outdated copy of Photoshop that I love tinkering with;  trying to bring out the colors in your rainbow a bit more.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. An hour of bubbling water to de-chlorinate first
    Putting the bucket in a trash can keeps the mad bubbling overflow of about a gallon confined once I add the Malted Barley..
    Pump
    I set up a table and chair next to the solars and cleaned up the skirts of all the contestants..
    5 of 6 new seedlings up..

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  7. Woody chk'd the outdr this morn..they're comin in on a wing and a prayer..pale and tatterred..never could figure the def out..stinks big time now and i'm very on edge about discovery but i will stick to plan for early thnksgvng day hrvest..when i remix the soil i'm going hvy on manure this time  to start with plus neematodes
    little trim 009.JPG little trim 010.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  8. Our one winged mallard duck who is a year round resident called Einstein and our seasonal returned Coot named Coot..
    The cloner got moved onto a sheet of plexi in my continuing efforts to dry up the area under the cloner..
    3 of the 6 RHSS look like they are showing the matte finish I'm seeking

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  9. Resident mallards..that's so cool..

• Like Like x 1
  10. #1590 Sundance6758, Nov 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2014

What are you trying to do??  I DON"T GET IT.....LOL

~JB~

EDIT:  You're trying the Malted Barley thing, Woody???????  And?

11. #1591 BrassNwood, Nov 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2014
    Julie-Beth..
      And....... It's kinda like the old BASF adds.. We don't make the film we make it better.. LOL turnedtostoned says it's packing on the trichomes and all the near term plants smell really great.. But it's also winter here not that that means what it does most places but it does change the nature of what I grow being a lot cooler..
      I just brewed another 5 gallons today to finish treating the rest of the plants the 5 gallons I made yesterday didn't make it to..
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tonights viewing is the mid term flowering plants..

Darth Vader
    Lavender
    Blue Dream in the transite ring
    Red Headed Step Sister
    Manatuska Valley Thunder Fuck
    Lucky
    Darth
    MVTF
    RHSS
    BD
    Took clones yesterday and today near filling the cloner again.. Reworked the catch tray again with a much thicker gauge of plastic..

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  12. About a month on the clock for these;  no idea how much longer they'll be collecting cat hair before I pull them down.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  13. Everything goes better with some cat or dog hair on it.. Nice photo my friend.. I let my 10 dollar radio shack microscope make the harvest call for the most part.. The only plants that doesn't work well on are lanky near pure sativas that just drag on and on and never do give you a solid field of cloudy let alone show any amber.. You just take them after 4 or 6 months.. LOL

• Like Like x 2
  14. What the hell is that, Doc???   LOL

~JB~

• Like Like x 3
  15. Sundee i suspect that it was mites that the IPM devestated..i harvested and trimmed this morn..i'm pleasantly surprised..no bugs or webbing anywhere..nice dense nugs and colas..not a lot but not airy either..calcyxx are swollen and hairs receeded and redder than any outdr grow i've done before..must be the organics and cold..idk..i'm doing my usual colander dry..i'm gonna oven dry a nug to sample later..took an hr total to do the harvest..very little leaf to trim
    harvest for winnter 012.JPG harvest for winnter 015.JPG harvest for winnter 016.JPG harvest for winnter 018.JPG

• Like Like x 7
  16. Evening Y'all.... 
    Busy time of year out here, getting ready for the freeze and all....

I've got 6 autos up and ready, 4 Afrodite, and 2 Cheese, (These were all seeds from freebies, something to be trimming during the Daytona 500)
    7 clones from a friend coming on strong, all Kush somethings....
    4 unsexed headbands, a unsexed Karamelo, and femed kush I can't recall right now. Plus a Tangelope see we harvested a couple of weeks ago is up and running.... 
    I'm waiting on something to come in the mail as well, Critical Hog, Green Sex, Flower Bomb Kush, and some "Blue Power" From Vision seeds, plus the freebies.

Walls are up, powers ran, vents are secured, and the door is hung. Tomorrow we're going to the local guys to buy lights, bags and panda. They are a bit higher $ than the internet, but they are local and produce some hilarious commercials.  :) I'm hoping to do a little negotiating with them as well, we will see. We're not going to go with LED right now, 2-3, 1k, dimmable, fan cooled, 220v, standard dimpled hoods, house brand with a 2 year warranty. 

Not sure what we got ourselves into, but one thing for sure, We're Working... :)

• Like Like x 4
  17. Right? Outdoor colors are beautiful

• Like Like x 1
  18. They've towed all the Christmas trees out into the bay
    Our sea gull on an electric pear tree
    Santa parachutes into Naples Island
    The Canal looks empty with all the boats moved out for seawall repairs

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4