An American Dream - White Picket Fences and Marijuana in the So Cal Sun

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by BrassNwood, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Simply stellar, as always!, brass

He is a "WOODY"......LMAO!   Hey Guys....how ya doin'...... :wave:

~Sunny~

3. The rest of yesterdays harvest.. With cooler temps and higher humidity it will be another day or 2 on the line..
    Picked up another solar light of the same type as the other 2 and added it
    14 stumps I cleaned the soil from and tossed

Attached Files:

4. leave it you...to veg yearound outside brass...👍👏

5. That is what I'm hoping for.. I'm not quite sure just yet but another month or 2 will be the make or break point..

6. Heya bnw :wave: How far away from the outdoor veg station do you keep flowering girls?

TJ

7. #1487 BrassNwood, Oct 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2014
    TJ..
      In general it's about 20 feet from the nearest in ground plant but the IBCC solo cup challenge plants were only 5 feet away and flowered out just fine..
    http://www.homedepot.com/p/Hampton-Bay-Outdoor-Solar-Black-LED-70-Lumen-Spotlight-SS23C-M8-BKT-CPK1/204471418?keyword=solar+yard+lights+70+lumen
    It's this unit on the lower power longer burn setting.. 35 lumens for 10 hours

[​IMG]

8. #1488 Jörmungandr, Oct 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2014
    Stumpalicious!

9. Woody i'm startin the day off weird..i go dwn to wtr the yrd..open the dooor and someone has addded soil to my succulents directly in frnt the door and to the base of my jade plnt in the yrd..WTF! my jade is in std potting soil but my succulents are in super soil..didn't do a good job either..covered my gravel ..i had to dig it out and sift it and distribute it with spade and shift gravel to get it back to normal looking..then i go to the dumpster to thro my garbage out and a tennant comes flyin around the corner nearly runs me dwn..oops! i gave her the evil eye and the kabrunt..no tellin what or where or whats in that soil..what next! they gonna come fertilize my yrd! not enough they stink my bldg up with their laundry now they think they'll garden while they're here doing it..see why i grow cactus ring around my sally alley..grrr!  same reason i gotta lock the light switch in the lndry rm..selfrighteous do gooders!! i hate them all!

10. The weirdness continued..waited outside for 3 hrs for UPS in case i had nu driver who couldn't find the place..sure enough ! nu driver drives in, backs up and drives out..lost! i'm standing right therre with my cart...drives right by me..i had to run after him..i'm supposed to get 2 bxs ..not a bx and envelope! so i'm missing a lite..i got the little one but not the big one..and i got a freebie pair of yo-yo's that probally overwhelmed the shipper..i now got about 6 pr in spares aside from the ones i use..i did have a deliteful talk with the landlady while i waited..she was there renting vacant apt to nu tennant..seems the oldest aged tennant was put in rest home..if you're locking yer self in yer apt and can't get out because you can't figure the lock out..it's time to go to SNF(skilled nursing facility)..the new french tennant dumped her BF..seems the landlady asked him for credit chk and he flunked big time..lol! she also says she's finally done with her ex cause he won't get treatment for his PTSD..right! until she gets horny! i noticed she had braces on her lowers ..she said she'd been grinding them from the stress and was getting her jaw straightened out..says she's done with guys unless they pass credit chk..idk she luvs them warrior types credit chk or not..she's a maneater! aims about waist high..Mortica of Adams Family with..green eyes!! Danger!!Wil Robinson!!...lol!

11. #1491 BrassNwood, Nov 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2014
    Night shot of the veg area.. I hadn't realized the 3rd light wasn't on..

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

12. Nice brass like a stadium...lol!

13. Can't wait to see how this works out! Looks like a winner.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. They dumped soil in my garden again..WTF!! i put up a sign this time ''do not dump soil in this garden it is 100% organic and not appreciated..res mgr'' dumbass! happens again i will leave no stone unturned to catch their ass..taints the whole day for me..i'm very proud and particular about my garden.last nites rain got me about 10-12 gal of wtr off the roof..shoulda put out another bigger tub at the other dwn spout as well..another rain like last nite and i'll be outta 3 gal jugs..nd to get the 50 gal drums soon..$35 ea locally..plnts weatherd the dwn pour ok..1 or two lower branches bent but didn't break..i think it'll be ok..i pulled a buket from the dwc and replaced with rain wtr
    garden aftr rain 001.JPG garden aftr rain 002.JPG garden aftr rain 003.JPG garden aftr rain 004.JPG garden aftr rain 005.JPG garden aftr rain 006.JPG garden aftr rain 007.JPG garden aftr rain 008.JPG

15. WTF DOC!!!  LOL   You living in the Twilight Zone or something????  Soil being dumped. Man Eating Women with Steel Jaws/Teeth....Sounds just a little too fuckin' weird for me....Gawdamn City Dwellers....Move Doc, move, before they take your Body over or somethin'.....LMFAO!

~Sundance~   no Halloweeners up here!  Too remote.... :confused_2:  :bongin:

16. You're a taint, Lol!

17. Seedlings under solar lights
    Clones under same
    Haze flipped Oct 01
    Dark Goblin
    DG
    HaloX2
    HX2 All flipped Oct 01.. This is the 1st set to have been vegged entirely under Solar
    I'll have to check tags or back in the thread but I want to say started early Aug.. Vegged through Sept..
    Haze Goblin and Halo are all 1st time clones taken from the original seed plants.. 3 distinct cuts of DG..

Attached Files:

18. Sundee what i've come to call normal herre in the big city would freak you out..OMG i'm a ''taint''..lol! can't imagine moving ffrom the piece of paradise i've carved out here in the city..of course i hit the lottery or get lucky in ''sports investment''i'm outta here..

19. Thats badass and original. :smoke:

Ive done this but inside. Plants in window light for 6 hours til flowering lights come on, then carry them downstairs for 12 hours and back up at night. Did it for months and months, requires a lot of dedication. Like your method a lot more.

20.   The solar lights are still experimental stage as I've only run one set under them so far and that was Aug-Sept on the bright-short setting.. 70 lumens @ 6 hours.. This run is on the 35 lumens @ 10 hour setting.. I've been lugging plants in and out of the veg boxes for over 2 years now and it's gotten really old.. This is my attempt at growing smarter as well as powering down about 400 watts in lights and saving my poor back from the twice a day schlepping of the plants across the yard..
      Still got 9 plants to finish in the boxes under the 24-0 lighting I've run for so long.. This is slowing my veg stage down to better match my flowering time as well.. The way things had been running I was cranking out plants faster then I had space to flower in,,

[​IMG]