An American Dream - White Picket Fences and Marijuana in the So Cal Sun

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by BrassNwood, Sep 8, 2013.

1. #1201 BrassNwood, Aug 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2014
  2. #1202 BrassNwood, Aug 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2014
    [​IMG]

Finally got up to the house before it started to get light today.. The solar lights were semi blinking off and on from the sensors being to close under the lamps.. Moved the collector panels with the sensors a foot off to either side and fixed that issue.. They seem to be burning all night long as they didn't shut off till it was near full morning..

Attached Files:

3. Woody that is working better than expected..looks slick..here couple random of the garden..cacti really like the wtr only soil i used back when tpng them..i intend to add more cacti when i get money 
    nute chng 560 800ppm 014.JPG nute chng 560 800ppm 015.JPG nute chng 560 800ppm 016.JPG nute chng 560 800ppm 018.JPG nute chng 560 800ppm 019.JPG

4. Looks so nice Dr!! You really made that little triangle something to see!

Itty Bitty Canna Committee - "OUR CUP RUNNETH OVER"

5. thanx nic ..it really looks cool from my vantage point that no one has but me..thinking about a couple of solar lites strategically placed to bring out the shadows on the walls..get that zen-mesa thing at nite rather than inky blkness..dramatic but understated..i turn the hall lite off and trip on the view in the early am
    hallway pod 10,14.15 '' 004.JPG

6. #1206 BrassNwood, Aug 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2014
    Finally got around to pollenating the Dark Goblins and HaloX2s today..
    Close trimmed the lowest branch or 2 and did a mix of the shaken ziplock bag and the 1 inch paint brush dipped in pollen..

DG-5
    DG-20
    Halo-5
    Halo-blk5
    DG-ring
    Halo-fence
    IBCC contestants
    Veg Boxes
    The RHSS-2 showing off her stuff.. I may try for a late flowered clone set from this plant just to see if the color is location or genetic..

Attached Files:

7. Hey i was just browsing and i gotta say, god damn!!! Nicely done! Every stage is absolutely stunning! Def an inspiration to up and comers!

8. Thanks georgiasun420.. Glad you enjoyed your visit.. Feel free to stop in any time to look, comment or ask questions..

9. Holy shit, you have a RHSS button!!!  LOL  That is cool....

~JB~   did you make that???  I like....

10. the Venom Hybrids is Sea's Garden Button....I'll send it to you....You'll be growing his stuff soon....you got the seeds!!!

~JB~

11. Went out to the Sally Alley only intending to wtr but one look and i knew now was the time to harvest so i did..this Haz C looks nothing like the indoor and not like the seeded haz c i just harvested..i'd say it's the enviroment that brought out it's sativa side..i'll do my std collander dry and then into jars with brovida pks..got another harvest  middle of sept and middle of oct from the indoor cabs..i'll do clean up and upgrades this coming wknd for the hallway pod
    sally alley harvest 005.JPG sally alley harvest 009.JPG

12. A few are far enough along to graduate the cloner.. Most cut on the 5 or the 7th..

Girl Scout Cookies
    Red Headed Step Sister
    Blue Dream
    Afgooey  not shown
    I put them in the tall lidded tray and parked it next to the cloner for now..

Attached Files:

13. Everything trimmed up and jarred ..next burping for two wks..i don't reccomend the colander dry to anyone who cannot be there 24/7 to catch the first crunch ..miss it and you're screwed..with the high temps and running a/c it was tricky but i got it..usally takes 3 days took a little more than two this time cause of the airyness and ambient..got 1 jar of seeded and two of unseeded for personal stash..
    outdr harvest jarred up 007.JPG outdr harvest jarred up 009.JPG outdr harvest jarred up 013.JPG

14. Looking good Doc.. Glad you got it up in the jars in a prompt and timely fashion.. I'm looking over both RHSS and the 2 Lavenders as they are close.. Nice and plump just how we like them.. I'd like a touch more amber but it's close

15. #1216 BrassNwood, Aug 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2014
    My personal army of Death from Above
    Waiting for lunch to arrive.. I'll have mine alive and protesting..
    This is the tan one.. Hunting must be good as all of them are about where they have been the last few days since I spotted them..
    Lavender
    Lavender
    The bug zapper after one night.. It's a low power 35 watt if I remember
    Mr. J brought over his 2 plants to harvest and he and Mr. S spent some time getting the better of his 2 plants cleaned up.. Mr. J didn't spray this year and the worms destroyed the smaller of the 2 plants.. It's all full of seeds as well so we wonder if the seeds or the fact she was seeded brought the caterpillars more to the one plant..
    I opened a pod on the pollenated RHSS orig and this came out.. She's ready at anytime now as the seeds are nice.. This is the first cross of RHSS-2 male with the original clone strain..
    The few on the left are Mr.Js plant.. The rest is my 1st of the season the Blue Berry at the gate to the garden
    Flash
    Eaten Alive.. This mantis was chowing down a still very much twitching wasp

Attached Files:

16. Must be that time of year for the mantids. I've seen a few around here over the last week or so. I hope they're getting their fill of the white flies all over my eggplants.

17. ewwwww......I love eggplant....is it easy to grow???  'Cuz I may be able to grow a decent cannabis plant, but I can't seem to grow much of anything else....

18. A Darth Vader clone graduates from the cloner to the tall lid for about a week of acclimatizing to soil..
    Another Darth and MVTF and GSC
    6 of the biggest solar clones got transplanted to 5 inch pots..
    The IBCC contestants
    Clones on the left and soil on the right
    93 degrees and 40% humidity had the just harvested plants a bit more crisp then I'd like even after just 24 hours..
    Down they came
    Mr. S cleaned Mr. Js buds from the stems
    I did the Blue Berry
    Mr Js ( I don't remember what plant this is )
    His worm infested seed filled top we kept for the seeds mostly
    The 3 bags setting in the medium cooler
    Lid on..

Attached Files:

19. Sunny, my eggplants were one of the only plants in the garden to survive the summer this year. Seriously easy plant to grow. Only draw back is they won't set fruit in the high heat....at least none worth eating. Lots of flowers though and grows like a vine.
    1409381085674.jpg