An American Dream - White Picket Fences and Marijuana in the So Cal Sun

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by BrassNwood, Sep 8, 2013.

1. http://www.rakuten.com/prod/boveda-62-percent-rh-retail-cube-humidifier-dehumidifier-large-60-gram/271200679.html?listingId=361157245&sclid=pla_google_BovedaInc&adid=29963&rmatt=tsid:1012713%7ccid:290214769%7cagid:17107472209%7ctid:kwd-84697414729%7ccrid:58439859409%7cnw:g%7crnd:14773833370862313811%7cdvc:c%7cadp:1o1&gclid=Cj0KEQjw9o-vBRCO0OLi2PfPkI8BEiQA8pdF4OjB_At5uOBQt6k1K5_ep9pBocVO9eliDqVlihkugLoaAhgM8P8HAQ
    I run a 60 gram size 62% pack in each 1/2 gallon mason jar.. The big pack should cover a full gallon jar with no trouble.. I've been using the same jars and packs for a few years now so it's a one time investment.. The 62% is just a shade to wet for rolling a joint right out of the jar and I usually lay out what I need the night before..

BNW

2. If your a fan of Vaping the 62% is good. 60g in gallon as well. 3-4 Smaller ones in the quarts. Rolled a giant cone for our last outing. I needed to let it dry before I rolled it. Yea it didn't smoke until it got smaller...... Some times I don't have time to wait lol.

3. Wizards Fire down..

Attached Files:

4. Looks good from here brass

5. Hows it going brass ? Just dropping by to show some love. Always looking good on your end my friend

6. BRASS, I can't tell if she is getting better or not. No improvement in the last 5 days. She is alot bigger but nothing new in the formation of buds. Plus she is still spitting out lots of single blade leafs.

Attached Files:

7. I was just reading something on tomatoes not setting fruit if temps are to high at night I believe it is.. Lots of the back yard growers had a really piss poor year for them.. I've got the same over a lot of the plants .. Seems stalled mid flower on most and ones I thought would have finished this week are still 2 weeks out.. Stuff is just not bulking up like it should..
    =======================================
    Being the first of the month I put out the three biggest veggers and got the 5 gallon SIPs back in the game..
    • Dark Goblin 5 (black) last time for this I didn't clone her..
    • Ashratu.. This one is proving to be high side sativa jungle weed and needs a long flower..
    • Red Headed Step Sister-original
    • All the clones look great in FFOF..
    • That cleared enough space to bring the 16 mid size plants back into the veg shed from the dim light of the garage cloner..

Attached Files:

8. Beautiful med school you got there buddy and thanks for the info. Pray for the best. I am showing them all the love I can. Goblin sceptre smells so funky. A mix of sandlewood and surprisingly grapefruit. Lol

• Wizards Fire dry enough to jar
    • 2 more bottles of tincture
    • Tray 1
    • Tray 2
    • Tray 3
    • Main grow

Attached Files:

9. Awesome Brass love the Tincture. Blue bottles are cool.

10. Sup Wood man!! I hope you're out there enjoying the weekend. As always, I'm diggin on the plants amd pills sir. Be safe out there! :)

11. Her hairs keep getting bigger, but no fattening up on the purple star. I don't understand it but I will leave her for a while. All she is receiving is an advanced nutrients a and b and raw sweet, and a regular kelp meal tea every 2 weeks.

Attached Files:

12. [​IMG]

Rarely share outside my own thread, but through the consistent example of excellence and patient guidance of my unwitting mentor here, things have turned around quite nicely. A month on the clock for these so far but soon the real fun begins. Eighteen fresh beans just hit the dirt for the next wave.

Attached Files:

13. #2754 BrassNwood, Sep 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2015
    Up to the San Berdo mountains for the long weekend.. Brought up 2 bottles of tincture and a fresh supply of brasscaps.. I'm well medicated.. LOL
    I've decided to just call it on the Blue Berries as soon as I get back.. Out on June 1st they haven't really changed any in the last month.. Starting to loose some smell and I've got a few dead spot appearing so I know they are all done in..

Always good to have you drop a post here Skippy.. Summers heat always takes it toll on my cloning efforts and out of the 2 full cloners I have just 3 trays of 16 to high grade out 24 of my own and a few i'll gift out.. I hate doing this but it has to be as I sure can't run all the plants.. Even with mass numbers in 2 cloners I'm missing some strains that just didn't make it.. RHSS-pink among them.. I have a small copy of that in partial flower I'll pull back and chop up for clones.. It's the fruity bubble gum version and I don't want to lose it..
    Bought a bag of FFOF soil to tide me over while the next round of soil gets built and the small clone plants in it are exploding as I expected they would.. I knew from the last round of small fry my base soil is getting wasted.. It's down to dust and perlite now and just doesn't perform well..
    All enjoy this fine day as we are..
    BNW

14. #2755 BrassNwood, Sep 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2015
    • Veg shed was super dry and in need of a drink when we got back..
    • Blue Berry patch very done now and I'll start harvesting today
    • Main Grow.. Neon and another BB are done here as well

Attached Files:

15. #2756 BrassNwood, Sep 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2015
    • Blue Berry.. Mr. J came over with his Blue Dream to harvest and did some help trimming
    • Fire OG fell over for the 2nd time and was near enough to just take
    • More Blue Berry harvested
    • Didn't get this far
    • 3 Berries
    • Mr. Js Blue Dream far left and Fire OG on the right
    • The big BB #2.. Damn my hand hurts from all thiat trimming and we just dented it..

Attached Files:

16. Man those lines of hangin buds!! I'll bet your neighbors are getting some amazing aromas. :D

17. Damn brass! Thas a lot of blue berry!
    Wow!! Hahahaha
    Nicely done sir nicely done!

I'm incredibly antsy to get my plants down and start the next round already haha

-Sent from a mini farm in So Cal.

18. I'm getting over run with the fall veggers all jammed in the shed.. I've managed to get some out as early harvests cleared a few sites but all the remaining plants are pushing 4 feet and cranking back in veg hard putting on 1/2 inch a day again after stalling under the solars and the small pots.. I can't even get in to water without pulling about 6 plants out..
    Yesterdays harvest should let me plant a few more and ease the pressure in the shed somewhat..

BNW

19. I need to be in that position !!

I feel like I'm always going in too big then all of a sudden I'm way behind lol

-Sent from a mini farm in So Cal.