An American Dream - White Picket Fences and Marijuana in the So Cal Sun

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by BrassNwood, Sep 8, 2013.

• Wizard
    • Red Headed Step Sister-orig
    • Mazar
    • MVTF
    • Blue Dream behind the door
    • Fire in a 17 gal SIP
    • New York Sour Diesel in the other big SIP
    • Dark Goblin 5 in the Black 5 gal SIP
    • Dark Goblin 3
    • Khalisi
    • Ravinus 1
    • Ravinus 2

Attached Files:

• Ashratu
    • Haze
    • RHSS-pink
    • Minion City Diesel 3
    • MCD 2
    • MCD 1
    • Chernobyl
    • Blue Berry
    • Phantom around the corner into the garden proper
    • Jack
    • Neon
    • Darth Vader

Attached Files:

• Blue Berry
    • Dark Goblin 20
    • Purple Kush
    • Blue Berry
    • BB
    • BB
    • BB
    • BB
    • New seedlings, Betsy x2, Girl Scout Cookies x3, Skunk x2
    • Solar veggers 1
    • Solar 2
    • Solar 3
    • Cloners
    • Did some major lower skirt trim work that should have been done a couple of weeks ago.. It's all that popcorn crap I tend to toss as it's full of dirt and powdery mildew by then.. I'll let it dry and toss it in the to be hashed bag of trim..

Attached Files:

1. Baskin Robbins doesn't have as many flavors! Lmao. Awesome Brass

• Back side of main garden
    • Main
    • Blue Berry patch
    • Mazar and MVTF
    • Blue Dream, Fire, New York Sour Diesel
    • Dark Goblin 5, Dark Goblin 3, Khalisi

Attached Files:

2. The gardners were here today and i had one of them trim the bamboo away from my window so i can catch a breeze..it made big difference..

3. first show i seen '76 was ELP @ MSG nyc 14 years young damn im an old fucker lol
    Brass and Robins, largest selection of flavors under the sun,, kinda catchy :)
    looking fantastically bootiful

4. Down to the last jar of hash-kief I stopped at the ice house this morning.. So the guy says do you need a single or will some halfs do for you?? Pieces are fine if they are good and hard I says.. No problem he replies.. I got more like 20 pounds not the 10 I was after for my $10.90.. Dragged out the Hashmaster 5000 got to work..
    • Hashmaster
    • First run
    • 160 micron in place with the large screw-band-hose clamp
    • White Widow from 2013
    • Finishing up.. The small wide mouth jar is used to clean the mesh every few runs with alcohol..
    • 9 mostly filled jars and a 10th of what I scrape from the sides of the working bucket..
    • Took 10 grams of my fresh hash and got started on a couple of batches of oil for more caps..
    • 1 tablespoon of oil added
    • 1/2 teaspoon soy lecithin granules..

Attached Files:

5. About now i'm wishin i had the magical butter 2..i'd throw this crap harvest in it and be done..turn it into T! harvest trimmed-plnts strtng to beast 001.JPG

6. my harvests have been shit this time around also.....BUT!!! Woody, the Mazar from Pak is excellent....smoke report here is very stoney....She fluffed up during drying, mucho red hair...hope it stays more solid for you....

~JB~

7. That sucks about your harvests.. I know my 1st real big run was a bumper and set a high bar I have a hard time reproducing.. On the other hand I spent a small fortune on 30 bags of FFOF that year and an ocean of chemical nutes.. A lot of my trouble is the soil has wore down to mostly powder and perlite.. The worst are the in ground sites as they are constantly getting yard dirt washed in with the holes against the house suffering the worst from roof runoff such as it is.. For now I fight back with amending between each run with perlite, ecoscraps, chicken manure and alfalfa pellets.. Put the biggest shot yet of alfalfa in each hole and that seems to have turned the corner as this crop has stayed looking good till just the last month of flower I'm seeing some big fans yellowing as to be expected with just about 3 weeks to go.. Ohh the 5 gal SIPs go a little yellow early but that is just the small containers.. As always staying high as a mofo.. BNW
    Edit:: Mazar is over against the house next to MVTF and both looks heavy sativa and as wispy as the buds are so far they are going to need a bunch of time to finish.. Another Christmas set it looks like while RHSS-orig and Pink will be finished next week from the look of her.. Sorted my seeds that got collected from last summers pollination frenzy finally.. I need to fire off some of the RHSS-F2 as I got sidetracked I never went any further down that road.. They are the last cross I made from the RHSS-male F1 and the original RHSS clone.. Collected about 50 top grade well speckled beans in all

8. i put my teen WF's in the SA..and stopped the nitely blk out..so 4 plnts with aprox 4 wks till harvest and now five teens that are unsexed under a sun scrreen till they adj..thumbs are crossed for the best ccause this is very tricky timing teens to the SA 001.JPG teens to the SA 003.JPG teens to the SA 005.JPG teens to the SA 004.JPG

• So the 2 dishes of oil that had been freezing all night got the finishing on the processing
    • RHSS-pink
    • Main garden
    • First dish capped up
    • Second dish
    • Measured out another round
    • 63 Ford F100 long I passed in a parking lot

Attached Files:

9. Sup Brass Man! Been catching up. I see the story of the gal with the Red Hair came up again. Man that story never gets old. You got alot to be proud with that one. :)

I could be wrong but man this run of plants look some of the biggest I've ever seen you run out there. Maybe it's just the angle of the pics? Whatever the case, looks like a banner year for you man!

10. #2637 BrassNwood, Aug 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2015
    They are indeed bigger then I've managed before.. I scrapped the slumping cardboard CFL powered veg boxes in favor of 4 two lamp 4 foot T5HO fixtures so I'm planning on a bumper harvest as a result of my longer-bigger veggers..
    [​IMG]
    May 30th a day or 2 before I set them out.. Summer heat has me using the solar lights for now but I'll fire this all back up around the end of Aug..

• Whatcha smoking in your pipe ?? Minion City Diesel 160 micron dry ice kief..
    • Finished up the latest round of hash caps.. 3 groups of 60 each now stocked and strain and date marked.. Slowly I learn to label this stuff
    • Planted the very tall MVTF as it was just way up past the solar
    • Planted the nearly as tall Bubba Baby 1 next to it so it wouldn't get lonely..
    • While I was flooding the left hole it was seeping into the right I'm guessing via a root system as that's about 20 inches of stone hard native soil between holes..
    • Butterflies
    • Finished

Attached Files:

• 62ish bug
    • Wizard
    • RHSS-orig
    • Mazar
    • MVTF
    • Blue Dream
    • Fire
    • NYSD
    • Dark Goblin 5