An American Dream - White Picket Fences and Marijuana in the So Cal Sun

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by BrassNwood, Sep 8, 2013.

1. that is almost 365 dpy for brother brass it seems...lol🌻🌝

2. #2422 BrassNwood, May 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2015
    I rolled up some Chernobyl, Haze and Dark Goblin 3 for the days festivities..

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. On my concrete patio sits a metal fire pit (unused for several years) and moving it aside to clean and rearrange things, I found about a pound of health dark EWC.   Plan on setting out several more upturned planters to act as community shelters for a hopefully abundant herd of the little red wigglers who had never announced their presence before.  Just thought I'd pass along the resource that fell into my lap.

4. [​IMG]  [​IMG] [​IMG]    Just popping in to let you KNOW I'm not Dead....or dead yet....LOL   Too much shit to do & not enough hours to do it....But my grow rooms are still producing with very little help from me....water only & that is almost an automatic deal with the Swicking Totes....Anyhow thing of Y'all & have a safe Memorial Day!

~Sundance~  MIA Bitch.....LOL

5. Good morning brother Brass! I had no time this year to make any super soil, was wondering if you know of any thing that I can add directly to the mix of ocean forest and perlite. Thanks.

6. #2426 BrassNwood, May 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2015
      Being the cheap old bastard I am if I have a month or so to let the pile go thermal and cool back down I'll add a bag or 2 of chicken manure to the recycling soil pile.. For immediate use it's a 1 pound coffee can full of alfalfa pellets per about a cubic foot.. It does a good recharge but doesn't seem to heat the soil as I've planted in it many times now.. Feed and tack stores usually have the best price on a 50 pound bag of alfalfa pellets and that'll last me half a year or so..

7. awesome. Thankyou very much.

8. #2428 BrassNwood, May 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2015
    Taking the Hash Master 5000 with us we processed mass quantities of otherwise useless shake into many grams of assorted flavors of dry ice hash-kief and burned up about 15 pounds of dry ice in the process.. Thanks to our host for providing both the dry ice and the usual fine spread of food.. Dogs, Burgers, Ribs, Bacon Wrapped Shrimp, Mac and Potato salads..

Attached Files:

9. Looks like a top day you had! Man I gotta see that Hash Master 5000 beast spinning material in a video. You got any? Thing looks killer :)

Chef.

10. Woody thanx for posting pics of the event..one day i dream of getting to one of these events but much has to happen first..the lawsuit money  to fix the car is looking more and more like a pipe dream,,believe it if and when

11. Brass thank you again for bringing the Hashmaster 5000 and all your hard work and company.

12. A bit of a late start but TTS and I still got some harvesting in..

Blue Berry gets taken off the branches and bagged as did several more plants
    The current slow dry group that will be spending the night in the trash can
    Minion City Diesel #3
    MCD 3
    MCD 2
    MCD 2
    MCD 1
    Solo running will likely get trashed tomorrow.. I was gone to many times while TTs was away and they look like hell
    MCDs hanging
    More of the same
    Cloner with several ready to graduate

Attached Files:

13. nice work gentlemen

14. Minion City Diesel #1
    Dark Goblin #3
    Khalisi #2
    harvested..

Attached Files:

15. #2436 BrassNwood, May 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2015
    Left side veg plants out for overdue Neem oil treatment
    Right side mostly.. I'd already moved a few back in before I remembered to snap a pic
    This was the bigger of the 2 Kosher Kush..
    Failing to clone it I took 9 of the best shaped cuts as I harvested.. Not having had good luck with end of flower cuts I took a mess of them
    Here I'm stuffing space around the stem with some small scraps of wool
    Finished clone
    I try and get about 3 fingers of stem and a nice fan leaf.. In this case I trimmed off as much of the bud as I could and still leave a node

Attached Files:

16. Looking great bro!

Oh kosher kush! Gotta get some mo o that! Fire!

Nice harvest dude! Looks like you n mr s and tts had a great day. Tell tts I said hello. Really miss you fellas. We gotta get together again sometime soon :)

Been long enough :cool:
    ~ poke

17. #2438 BrassNwood, May 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2015
    A little lesson in using a rolling machine..

Prepare your material with a suitable grinder or scissors..
    Hold open roller with the movable roller facing you and in it's front most position forming a pocket between both rollers
    Load roller.. Only practice can tell your fingers that this is to much or to little..
    Slide front roller to it's rearward position and you'll feel it lock into place.. To much material you can't lock it.. To little and you have a loose roll
    With thumbs on the front and forefingers on the back rollers gently roll forward and backward slightly until the rollers move easily..
    With both thumbs on the front roller rolling down roll the machine a full turn..
    Insert paper with the gum towards you and roll forward until most of the paper is in the machine..
    Lick
    Continue to roll forward until the gum line is inside the machine.. Wait 3 second for glue to set..
    Lifting up and back slightly on the forward moving roller unlock it and remove your perfectly rolled doobie

Attached Files:

18. Blue Berry was dry enough to jar both plants..
    Seven months and 14 odd days was the full life cycle cutting date to jar for this one
    Right side veg plants from a lower angle showing just how tall they really are
    Lefties
    Dark Goblin 2
    DG 2 this pair are the last of the spring harvest 2015 and a fine run it was..
    Patio plants are the seedlings put out on the 1st of May to sex..
    Ravnus #1
    Ravnus #2
    Strawberry #1
    Strawberry #2
    Bubba Baby #1
    Bubba Baby #2.. This is the towering one on the far right.. All are females but with summer here I suspect they'll reveg not being that deep in flower..
    Kosher Kush pair up front..
    With some leaving and new line plants hitting the bags the can is fairly steady with the staggered harvest not needing additional cans like I have when rushed to get the harvest in under high heat.. This mild end of May was a huge blessing for both TTS and myself..

Attached Files:

19. This lone cattie was hanging today..
    Dark Goblin 2
    DG 2 the last flowering plant of the spring run
    After about 3 years of continuous use my zapper finally died.. Here is the new one with it's faces already chopped out..
    Things look very empty
    A slightly different mix of alfalfa

Got back to the house to find a notice from Edison their tree crews will be in my back yard on the first of June.. What perfect timing as the yard is as empty as it ever gets with just 6 small seedlings I flowered a month ago in 2 gallon pots.. I can shove everything in the shed for the 6 hour window they expect to be here between..

Attached Files: