An American Dream - White Picket Fences and Marijuana in the So Cal Sun

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by BrassNwood, Sep 8, 2013.

1. #2281 Dr M, Apr 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2015
    I thought that movie was so cool when i was a kid..still is

2. Hahahaha then there is the picture of all the jars.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. All the jars go real fast making hash.. This first picture is about the normal take from a 1/2 gallon jar of buds
    5 grams kief
    About to decarb for 35 minutes
    1 tablespoon of coconut oil well heated
    Decarbed hash and warm oil with lecithin added
    Hash added
    Blended
    I like to do 10 minutes, cool enough to open and stir well re-cover and heat 10 minutes more..
    Freeze an hour or more..
    Solo plants
    Veg plants
    Being the weekend I added an additional hour of dark to the clock.. The idea is to add one hour each week to closer time match
    This Boveda pack was left in a jar with a wet paper towel an unknown length of time and has swelled to the bursting point..

Attached Files:

4. #2284 CanadianOrganic, Apr 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2015
    Whats fucked is my buddy's pregnant girlfriend was there. And they left to get submarine sandwiches ten minutes before. They obviously saw them leave and come back. She was 7 months in so it's not like it wasn't obvious.
    But enough about that!

I feel like if I had just said subs you English lads would've thought they went to get an aquatic vehicle. :lol::lol:
    Wait...would it classify as a vehicle? I don't think so....lmfao

Ahahaha that's gotta be the funniest boveda pack I've ever seen. It's gonna have like B62 babies ^_^

5. Brass,
    Question:
    If I take mature plants out of my tent and put them in the field during the spring, with the shorter days would it go into flower? Ind if so, will it produce properly? 

6. It will indeed go into flower.. It's part of what I learned reading the Nor Cal threads as most of them do a spring run but use hoop style green houses to get it done.. The question is do you have time to finish or will it get half way flowered and re-veg.. I try and count backwards from June 1st as my spring set out date.. 70 days or so back from June 1st.. I try and get them out mid March but was a bit late this year..  Production can be quite good but you have to watch close as they tend to bolt and fox tail as the days get longer so harvesting can be a little tricky.. I've also finished them on a cart rolled into a dark garage about 4 in the afternoons..

7. You have a thread we can admire your plants in?

8. I sure do, I don't know how to post the link but it's Orangeboy's dream grove if you look it up, in the outdoor grow journals section

From the Orange grove of Eden

9. It means a lot to have seasoned pros like you and Brass putting in your input! I've been watching your grows and irons for probably a year now and I have a lot to learn from you guys! You guys inspired me to try my hand at growing and so far it seems like I have quite the Orange thumb

From the Orange grove of Eden

10. Fabulous work. Awesome looking meds. Love stopping by here. My dad used to have a hobby restoring classic Porsche. He restored a few with Don Henley from the Eagles. I love your passion for old rides. Harvested 3 GREEN CRACK this morning. Looks fantastic. Have a great Sunday.

11. A Day Out at Fabulous Fun Fords 2015 at Knotts Berry Farm..

Attached Files:

12. More

Attached Files:

13. And the last few of thousands of cars

Attached Files:

14. Don't know which I like better the GT or the Shelby

15. I like them all..i've driven a few of them in my time..the last car was crazy fast..Sunbeam Tiger with a v-8 ! very highly sought these days..i first started getting interested in mechanics helping a friend's brother with his ford Falcon..one thing all these cars have in common..NO SMOG!! thass why they're still around..no tests to pass! avg guy could do tune ups till smog came along

16. Very cheaply made, but for $7.00 at the thrift store this is a steal;  can you say cloner?

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

17. That's pretty nice parousian!

18. Happy 420 Growmies

19. Happy 420 brother. Tell tts Im proud of him man :)
    Hope youre all happy n healthy my friend

~ poke