Attitude Seed Shipments being seized by US customs at Chicago

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by reboot181, Sep 6, 2013.

1. Continue to contact Attitude until they respond.  My experience is they are pretty good about communicating and it does sound as if it's been long enough (21 working days??) to reship.  Attitude will try and track it down if it dropped out somewhere in the middle of it's journey but really what can anyone do about it if it is lost somewhere.  So did you pay the extra for guaranteed delivery?  Does Sensible have guaranteed delivery and have you contacted them about it?

If you haven't grown before, while you're waiting for your genetics maybe you could play around with some bag seed?  You could practice with free seeds and maybe save yourself some pain by not killing your expensive seedlings.

2. oh, bagseed, if only! hahha, I live in a town like mayberry, and as a middle aged housewife, going looking for smoke is not something I can do here.   simply not possible, nada, none, nope.     I need to be ultra stealthy about all this.    in a town of 300, if you buy something like bud, poof, the whole county knows 2 mins later.   not my style.    and chances of getting a bag worth the hassle is even less promising.   I'm in a pickle for sure!

yeah, it IS weird, the tracking just doesn't move on the attitude order, which is why I finally quit lurking here and signed up, I dont' know what to do about that.   since it made it thru customs, do I try to let the local post office track it down?  that seems like a bad idea, but I am pretty steamed over that fact I think some lowlife snagged it from me.

the sensible order,  I thought buying stealth shipping meant a guarantee it'd be reshipped, but no, they say not, that I didn't buy the insurance.   they will reship for 40% discount, but I'm still out time and $$.    I thought I did my homework on where and how to order.

as this is my first time ever, I'm already scared spitless to be messing in this, and now all this hassle?   just can't express how bummed and frustrated I am.   any and all advice would be appreciated.   

3. I understand. If you don't want to take another chance of loosing your seeds try a domestic seedbank that doesn't go thru customs.  You may not have the choices you have at the big places but at least you'll get seeds.  I can't remember a name right now, maybe someone else with a better memory will post one.  If I was in your shoes I'd probably go for the 40% discount and reorder.

4. I just did take the offer, said they will send them super stealth to bypass anything that might of flagged my address--I used my debit and hope like crazy that wasn't a stupid move.  

and still waiting for attitude to respond.  

would love to know more of these domestic places you speak of.   the vault is one I heard but haven't done much homework about it yet--I am wanting a buzzy uppity head high, not fond of couch lock, and anything that can give me that is dandy, I've never had a choice and as you said, if I get seeds, that's all that'd matter.   huge selection isn't as much to me as just receiving something!  and what about the places in canada, on a chat yesterday the one they said uk has only 50% delivery while canada has 90%.    true?   thanks for your kindness and help.

5. Update on attitude order. Dispatched on 3-10, arrived in NY on 3-18 and shipped out on the 20th to destination.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

6. My homeboy put in an order today.
    Paid cash in envelope. 100$
    5-skunks 5-cheese 3 freebees
    Sent reg mail. Today.
    Counting tomorrow as first day
    Cross your fingers yall

7. Got my beans yesterday! Ordered and mailed out cash on 2-19 and received package on 3-23!

8. Where did.you guys order, try the vault

9. Mike Lowery did u send ur $$ express or reg.

11. Homeboy this is an attitude seeds thread ...

12. Sent reg. mail for about $1.70 on 2-19, attitude received payment and dispatched order on 3-11. Arrived 3-23

13. #713 mikelowry, Mar 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2015
    FYI I even purchased the stamp on one of the kiosk machines at the post office so I didn't have to speak to any one!

14. After reading your posts I am very interested to see what happens to my order. I'm in South Africa. I placed my order last night for 5x DNA holy grail cush 5x 710 genetics white lady og 5x Reserva Privada Tangie with plenty freebies. Payed bitcoin and had my order confirmed ten minutes later and dispatched 8am Amsterdam time. I have taken the guarantee so lets see. I will say your experiences in your country made me aprehensive....attitude seeds have got some cool give aways for bitcoin payment

15. I use credit card and the tude always comes through

16. Not to hurt anyone's feelings but please find another subject to blog about. There's a reason they call it stealth.

Sent from Skylab

17. I am not trying to cause any trouble, believe me on that!  I mentioned that stuff as I don't see how that can be considered stealth, it was soooo easy to see.   but going on as I did was dumb of me.   [​IMG]

I do apologize if I was out of line, I meant no harm.  I'm just freaked out and have no where else to ask anything.   not sure yet what I can or cannot say here.   please be kind, I cannot believe after all I read about ordering, my worst case happened!!   I dont' see where this has happened to anyone else ever, has it?  does it?  

I may get a re-ship this week from another place, can they tag me/my address and check everything I get now?  

18. Think about it?

Sent from Skylab

19. better yet, got rid of it.  sorry

20. #720 mikelowry, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2015
    Nice picks. Everybody loves my holy grail kush! Tastes like it smells candied lemon hash! It stretches alot and grows tall and lanky unless topped then it doesn't stretch as much so pinching in the first week or two of bloom will help. Keep giving the HGK nitrogen into weeks 5-6 or so and extra cal-mg throughout and can handle the other nutrients. otherwise the buds aren't as dense
    and it will help yields. It also helps to go an extra week for density and ripeness, mine are good around 10-11 weeks! Also finished product smells strong Airtight containers recommended. If you have the HGK in your pocket in a regular ziplock sandwich bag everyone will still smell it!

Good luck in South Africa!