Attitude Seed Shipments being seized by US customs at Chicago

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by reboot181, Sep 6, 2013.

1. I've ordered from Tssc in August they are reliable.  It took 3 tries but finally got my beans. I don't like their packaging. Plastic bags, too easy to spot.

Computers read and takes pictures of every piece of mail.  I'm sure big brother has a list of seed bank addresses. Once the computer sees a known address, that piece of mail is flagged for inspection. Technology is great. Seed bank vendors need to keep changing their "sent from" address.  

2. Anyone know if herbies is gettin seized to or is it just attitude?

3. Mine will here tomorrow!

4. Just got my order from attitude last week got here in 6 days . Came through sf.

5. I've ordered and received seeds from Herbies successfully 3 for 3 times over the last couple months.  All of my packages came through SF.  I would skip any stealth packaging options as they don't stop x-rays and as stated earlier gets your seeds moved from letter sorting to parcel sorting.

6. La is been bad lately too.
    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Just got my beans this morning. Took 6 business day total :) Only thing is I asked to keep them in Original breeder packets they sent them in little baggies :( hope they are what the sticker says they are!!! All in all success!!!! Thanks Attitude went better than ever.

8. No problems for me until a month and a half ago. Ordered from Attitude and got green taped. Sent in my pic and they said they would reship immediately. 2 weeks later I checked for tracking but found none. Contacted Attitude and they gave me tracking and said it would ship next day. It made it as far as Chicago, it's been there since 9/5. After it didn't move for 7 days and Attitude was closed for 2 weeks I ordered from Herbies. I got my beans from Herbies today. Stealthy I would say.
     I should also add that I bought that Attitude order on the August 1st promo. I liked the promo so well that I made 2 separate orders under different names and addys. 1 order came promptly in 8 days unscathed.
     I am sure Attitude will make adjustments and all will be well again. IMO we just don't have the selection stateside that overseas offers. I do enjoy variety.

9. If you're in a legal state, consider keepin the money local and buying clones/seeds from a respectable dispensary.

I recommend peakseedbc

They sent me free seeds (b grade) cuz I'm Ill.

Peace

10. found this thread doin my own checking-I'll add my own 2 cents...recieved second package from attitude in past two weeks with the dreaded "green tape"...both went through los angeles...the one recieved today was a replacement for the first sent via different addy and name from first...not lookin so good for orders right now...

11. 3 times.there.fuk attuide.

Sent from my DROIDX using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Just opened my package from herbies! Ordered on the 23rd and I got them today on the 28th. Ain't gonna say how they stealth ship all I gotta say is when I opened the envolope I laughed. Soo cool I recomend herbies. They got the damn job done.

13. I can't believe it, but I got my package from Herbies in 3 days! That's right, from the time the package was recorded at the post office in England (Wed. afternoon, the 25th) to the time it was in my mailbox (Sat. afternoon, the 28th) was 3 F'in days!!! I just can't believe it. This has to have something to do with the USPS stepping up its game; even though this isn't priority mail it functions pretty much the same. I couldn't believe how fast it moved and how well it tracked once it hit the US!Bud

14. Mine just got nabbed in LA, ordered from the 'tude 9 Sept.

15. This thread is odd because shipments go through customs in New York not Chicago, and once it passes through New York customs it's safely in the hands of the postal service.

16. #56 Cactus Ed, Oct 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2013
    Are you implying folks saying their seeds were seized in Chicago are lying?  There are seven locations around the USA where inbound mail and packages can go through coustoms and Chicago is one of them.  I think it's odd you think once seeds are in the hands of the postal service they are safe.               http://pe.usps.com/text/imm/immc7_001.htm#ep267342

BTW, nice first post.  You just told everyone how ignorant you are.  I don't think I did that until the 5th or 6th post.

17. #57 Lashu, Oct 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2013
    Mine just hit New York.. I assume there safe from Chicago then ?Sent from my SCH-R970X using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. My bad for speaking up too soon. I spoke with Attitude about this. She corrected me that there are 3 customs ports; New York, Chicago, and California, and yes a very minimum of orders do occasionally get nabbed, but most of them get through. I'm currently waiting on a package from Attitude ordered Oct.3rd.We'll see.
    Customs taking seeds is to be expected regardless of who you order from. They're aware of every seed company, and all their tricks. I've been ordering Attitude for 4 -5 years without one problem, but it's bound to happen sometime.

19. I've made probably 6 orders in the last couple of years from Attitude.  The last was seized in LA and it's free replacement was also seized in LA.  I'm done ordering for now.  Maybe my name is on a list now and some computer grabs packages with my address or name.  In a couple of years I may try a small test order and request it sent in a plain envelope rather than a cup or t-shirt.  I'm ignorant on this also.  Please let us know when you get your beans.

20. When shit like this happens, I ask myself why the hell I'm not doing my own seed production rather than being dependent on seed companies. A few good strains, and we'd have all the seeds we'd ever need indefinitley. Anyone can breed strains for seeds.
    I remember back in !998 I think it was heat came down on the seed companies. At the time only 2 were shipping to U.S.and that came to abrupt stop. Nevil got arrested, and Sensi Seeds stop shipping. For several years no one could order seeds international. It was tough not having good beans. It might just be happening again.