Attitude Seed Shipments being seized by US customs at Chicago

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by reboot181, Sep 6, 2013.

1. Are you ordering into America or out of it?

2. I have had the first order from attitude taken the reship has been in la now for a week it to I suspect will be taken as well

3. Id order a couple pieces of paper with a few tiny pebbles in it just to mess with them. If numerous people did this and paid attitude for the postage, it would be hilarious IMO. Make those fuckers work.

4. I'm now kind of reluctant to order from Attitude; since we don't have control over which port our package enters the U.S. Hopefully Attitude comes up with a much better sheath shipping option.

5. TGA genetics. Jack the ripper 26% THC. Northern Cali. Good luck!

6. i just got my order today...

7. Everyone wish me luck on my herbies order... Checked royal mail and it said San fran, checked usps and it updated from processing in san fran to delivery san fran...

8. Good luck on that Herbies order!  Looks like 2 in a row of mine have been snatched from the "Tude as my reship has been sitting in Chi town for 8 days. So I ordered from Herbies. I am looking for a little luck also >>>>>>>>> Mojo does "good luck dance"

9. Mine are in transit now.  I ordered Cinderella 99 and Spyder.  They aren't going thru Chi, I don't think they are, so maybe I'll be lucky.  At this point I can only hope.

10. isn't it kind of our fault for ordering to arrive during one of the highest Alerts to incoming international mail? Not to mention that the U.S. was about to go to war less than a week ago? I might live in Canada but now would not be my prime target for ordering seeds... maybe wait a month until sh*t dies down?

11. I thought of that myself also. Definitely a bad time. Otherwise I thought things were loosening up.
    Anybody remember back in the day when you would send your order in from the ad in High Times? Sometimes they never came and sometimes 6 months to a year later they would arrive.
    In the future I will not be doing any ordering this time of year.

12. I just got my attitude order last week, went through chi, used the cup method. im happy. 

13. Does all orders from Attitude have to go through Chicago? I'm more southeast coast. I don't want chicago customs taking my beans. I didn't know if they all went there then were shipped around the usa or what.

14. I'm in PA and my order came through NY. I'd say location definitely impacts the port of entry into the US. 

15. FML i ordered in august and theyve been in Chicago for 3 weeks now so im guessing its seized

anyone recommend another seed bank? ive always use the tude and never bought from anyone else.

btw after emailing tude they said they are closed from the 12th-23rd im guessing they are going to change their stealth shipping methods

16. yeah I read they're closed too, however they did say that their customer service should be online, I'd recommend calling back tomorrow during reg business hours to talk to a person. they should be there. should.

17. My Attitude order was just taken and they used a manilla envelope lined with the little bubbles.  It came thru LA so you guys thinking it because of Chicago are wrong.  This was a replacement for an order that placed on August 2nd that was seized.  So it's true Attitude's orders are being siezed like never before.  Their "stealth" shipping consisted of putting the seeds in a bubble envelope and mailing it.  The first seized order had a t-shirt but the resend one had squat. 

18. #38 BudButler, Sep 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2013
    http://www.nirvanashop.com/en/ is another good seed bank if you can't get yours from attitude but i wouldn't be surprised if they are cracking down on all seed banks atm

19. I guess I'm done ordering seeds from outside the country until this is figured out  Fortunately I have all I'm going to be needing for probably ever, I was just wanting to grow OGK again.  Time to cross to the dark side as I've got those seeds.  This is the push I needed to go ahead with that plan.

20. #40 TrazyTheTrashPicker, Sep 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2013
    for everyone Having Problems give this one a try,they have stealth shipping as well...  ,its a well known site,that people sometimes forget about.

www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com/