First Grow - LST, Supercropped, Topped

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by cuddlesthesheep, Sep 6, 2013.

1. Nice grow man, nice;)

2. Update time. My backyard is starting to have a stinky odor when I open the backdoor. Plants are coming along just great. Really starting to trich up now.

Thinking probably 4-5 more weeks. We will see when it gets further along.

Attached Files:

3. damn that is one beautiful strain, and quite a interesting story to go along with it!

4. Yeah I'm really loving this first grow and the mystery that surrounds what this strain is.

Heavily sativa is all i can really gather.. Id there are any strain experts out there that wanna take a stab at what it could be... All i know is it's really starting to frost up now.

Here are tonight's night shots. ENJOY!

Attached Files:

5. Nice and healthy looking.

6. I'm actually thinking of making all of my crop into hash except for maybe an oz. Thoughts? How much damn hash could I end up with?

7. Looks like mine does. As for yield I dunno but I'm assuming ur about 5-6 weeks now, in at 6 weeks now also and I've cut out all nutes at this point, they say if ur not using organics to stop 2-4 weeks from final flower to flush it just so it taste better. Good luck man good looking plant looks just like mine before I did the lollipop

8. I'm doing one more week of normal nutes. Then one week or two weeks of nutes + "the heavies" then 2 weeks of flush

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Frosty yumm yumm.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

10. Sounds good man I dig the grow, ours look alike what I'm running is Bruce Banners, could be urs to I doubt it but they do look alike in color size and structure. Good luck man

11. And thread jack of the day goes to..... Lol wut

12. Dick move haha

13. #33 manumoka, Sep 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2013
    looks good.

if you're trying to be stealthy, why not tie them down? i've been doing that, and they stay about 18 inches high, and just spread out wide. more buds access the sun that way.

what nutrients are you using?

14. I did LST them. In multiple areas at the beginning to mid of veg. I just didn't want them to get like a foot taller or anything. They are fine where they at and really are getting a tad shorter due to the weight of the growing buds.

Used General Hydroponics organic biothrive grow and supplements from their "go box" for beginning to mid veg. Then switched to flora nova grow for mid to late veg. For flower I have been using a combination of flora nova bloom and biothrive bloom.

Also a little "ton o bud" used and will use "the heavies" soon. Followed by a flush.

15. New shots.

Attached Files:

16. Pretty impressive...i like...

Sent from N860 in space

17. Just gotta add some more because I love these babies.

Attached Files:

18. God dammit I have budworms in one of my plants if not both.. Things are sneaky fucks. Gonna take care of this in the AM. Is BT safe to use at this point in flower??? Help me out guys!

Here are a couple pics of one of the few fuckers.

Attached Files:

19. Phew. Not as bad as it seems. It looks like it was localized to two maybe 3 colas. Got 4 budworms off after scouring my plant for a good 30 minutes. And didn't see any on the other plant. I'll take a look in the morning. Should I try to stay clear of BT or other pesticides at this point and just try the old fashion way of picking them off?

20. buds look good, keep up the good work. Keep us posted with pics once a week or so, even if people dont post anything guaranteed there are people watching and learning from your pics.

Not sure how much time you got left, but if you got 2-3 weeks or more then will still get alot more weight.