Whats the fastest / exotic car youve drove?

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by QuadSportz06, Sep 6, 2013.

1. #141 STilladelph, May 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2015
    I get to drive a couple laps on a race track in a 360 in a couple weeks.

Attached Files:

2. Mercedes-Benz E550. Twin turbo V8 in the 400s I'm game. Funny story actually. So my dad knocks on my door and says, "wanna drive my benz". Me knowing that he doesn't own was like what benz. Sure enough he handed me the fob and he sent me to run some errands with it. 0-60 in the 4s. It was fun af. Only got to drive for 15 minutes and all local... Doesn't mean I never saw 60 a couple times B)

3. Lucky guy

4. groupon man! Usually costs like $750, i got it as a gift for $99

What i dream of is a full race length lap run in an Agent 47 SN-95 Mustang American Iron car ^_^. O dear jesus i love agent 47. The look, the specs, the style, everything. Dream team to race for.

6. Mercedes Benz SLS AMG

"I always have corn chips in the trunk"

7. this video just proves you're a huge douche canoe

8. Holy shit you're one cranky lil kid huh? I was doing that for a joke because i wanted to see the car. Instead you post 4 different cars. That's not helping your case. Post 2 of the same car with the same plates or a pic with your username. Shouldn't be hard since you own em.

Holy shit you're one cranky lil kid huh? I was doing that for a joke because i wanted to see the car. Instead you post 4 different cars. That's not helping your case. Post 2 of the same car with the same plates or a pic with your username. Shouldn't be hard since you own em.

9. #149 shinkets, May 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2015
    I was thinking the same he clearly has a friend that has that f430 which is in the video and a pic. But why post the Porsche GT and I'm assuming that's a mclaren, when clearly they aren't his. It's funny he said he didn't want to post any incriminating videos and his very next post is him weaving in and out of traffic at 100+mph he might be rich but stupid he is for sure. Also they only made 1300 Porsche GT's and people have been crashing them the day they rolled off the Porsche showroom floor in 2004 (600 horses and no traction or stability control being the main cause) if you own one of these my friend your four houses are peanuts as one of these will fetch a million bucks in a few years for sure

10. To the obvious haters u can all go fuck your selves. Do u think I care if you believe me. I live a great life and you guys are probably lazy non working haters. Also do u think I waste time stealing pics of cars or something. I own boats also. Haha. I'm the douche kid though. How old are u guys like 25 punk kids. If u ever get a life maybe I'll hire you. Till then keep hating. Oh and I can back my pics up so just let me know what I should do next to prove your hater asses wrong lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. you joined less than a month ago and you already got haters homie...maybe its just you.

Its alright because if that is your Rrari, you live in Jersey and no exotic sports car in the world could make living in Jersey enjoyable or successful.

12. #152 invinciblejets, May 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2015
    You said you didn't want to post incriminating evidence yet posted of a video of you dangerously driving through traffic...,lol what do you expect people to say.
    Frankly none of us really care if you own whatever or not if you do cool we would love to see some pics! it's nothing to brag about tho we are all just car guys enjoying cars.
    But since you decide to respond like that you clearly have more money than brains driving like that no real car guy would condone that sort of recklessness if you have money for those cars you have money to go to the track.
    Goof.

13. This beauty. at 55 mph... :)
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1432753461.107115.jpg

14. i do it all the time! Granted its on two wheels, but still....bbbraaaaaaappppppppppp!

15. I got an idea walk into your garage turn on the light and take a picture of all of them sitting in there. Not sure why you think it's hard for us to believe that you have 750k worth of cars but participate in a marijuana forum

Haha i'm going to have to look back on these posts. 

Naw man i believe you man. Lots of people are haters. Hey what is that flooring called? I always wanted something like that in my garage. What city are you in bro?