Whats the fastest / exotic car youve drove?

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by QuadSportz06, Sep 6, 2013.

1. #101 God Almighty, Sep 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2014
    Did a mod list on another thread, think it was called "Any Subaru enthusiasts out there?" And I'm liking the green and silver, not seen another with those colours :)

2. '89 Chevy Camaro Iroc Z-28

3. AC Cobra ❤ had a modified land rover V 8. I helped with the build so it was extra special

4. 2002 R34 Gtr V - spec 2 with 593kw at the wheels, 0 - 60 (100 kph) in OH MY GOD!!! Speedometer went to 320km/h and it went past there... My bosses old car ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425012089.531172.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I'm not about going fast in my car. I just love it too much to push it. It honestly feels super fragile, like something might break anytime if I drive it a little harder. But if I'm drifting Suprisingly I give two shits and rev te crap out of it, but drifting isn't about speed.

6. Got my fathers stock 89 Vette up to 128MPH before I ran out of road...... I think I could do 150 in it. She still had some pull :bongin:  

7. Idk, but I can go from 0 to 100 real quick.

8. #108 SiriusWolff, Mar 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2015
    Fastest i ever drove was a 1969 Camaro SS (clone) built and owned by Keith Black. 3,000 miles put on by Keith then sold the car for 60,000$

383 Stroker
    1350CFM Demon double
    Hooker long tube race headers
    True duals to FlowMaster 44's
    Muncie 3 speed slap stick w/ trans brake
    Sniper direct inject 250lb NOS system
    and an un countable list of more mods.

Was restored to factory beauty with an insane kicker system. Only changes was the muncie, the radio, the wheel, the mini tach on the column, and the NOS system. Absolutely beautiful.

Was 550-600HP and ran 10's on the motor never was ran with the bottle on it at a track by my friend's dad.

When i drove it I ended up rolling into the throttle just perfect and it gripped took off like a rocket. Had a hard time keeping my head out of the rest and my hand on the wheel. Was supposed to pull to 80 but it went so fast i had to slap into second and it was at 110 before i could throttle out safely. Absolute blast to ride in or drive. Turned heads and sounded like thunder. Mmmmmm.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. 2014 Mustang GT twin turbod, full master flow exhaust, headers, and many, many more I don't know about. the best part is he's 18, and he paid for it all. mommy and daddy had no part of it 👍

~stay trippy~

10. Whoa baby!

11. Ya it is a one of a kind and always exciting to ride in or drive. If you want to scare yourself it'll do it :laughing: . Best part imo is it was Keith Black's personal he had to sell it for some reason or another with a silver and black 68 he owned i believe.

12. I'm a qualified mechanic so I can see quality and power :) ahhhhhhh fuck that's awesome

13. Either Tesla model S or my friends TT supra.

I used to have an STi that made ~400whp. That thing had some balls!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I thought my 69' Chevelle with a built 406 small block was fast till I dropped a 570hp small block 427 Chevy into my 1978 Datsun 280Z. The fact that the car was a hard hooking car still amazes me. The local ZR1 Camaros and Z06 Vettes hated me. I don't know what has happened to the Chevelle after all these years but I know for a fact the new owner of the Datsun blew the engine up within 6 hours of me selling it to him. Seems he didn't understand the concept of the manual valve body transmission!

15. my car, ive driven faster things and been in faster things but anytime i drove the faster things i was with the owner and had to not drive like too much of an idiot.

16. #116 .AcidTrip., Apr 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2015
    I usually get invited to test drive most "exotic" cars here, the last thing i drove was the famous purple mclaren P1(the test drive one). It is the fastest car I've driven but definitely not the best one. I've been trying to drive the la Ferrari and the 918 but I don't own neither a Porsche or a Ferrari.

PS: I think it's the same as the p1 jeremy clarkson drove but I'm a little color blind because the color was much lighter in real life but the number plates are similar.

17. Acid you've always drove and owned crazy ass cars. I'm jelly.

I'm so thankful to be born here man, my dad gave everything up to follow his dream and I'm grateful to be part of that.

19. The fastest cars I've been in/driven:
    800WHP evo 9
    560whp E46 M3 with a centrifugal supercharger
    And a turbo C5 vett.

20. lol my old saab viggen. I know it's nothing compared to exotics or beefy american muscle cars, but it was sure fun as hell to drive.