Whats the fastest / exotic car youve drove?

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by QuadSportz06, Sep 6, 2013.

1. 350 and 370 yes gtr no

Still very fast. I would definately like to do that. Have you ever done that on a road? I took my car out on the Autobahn once in Germany. Pretty scary.

3. Fastest car I drove? Honestly probably my wrx since I haven't driven many other fast cars. 

I want to drive the 2014 Challenger pretty badly though 

4. #44 ZombieKush, Nov 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2013
    nice, i would love to go driving in Germany they have some nice back country where you could just open her up, and yeah it was all on the road haha, i was allegedly test driving a 370z once and the road we test drive them on isnt very long, so i open her up and get to about 120 and started to run out of road so i had to slow down, i get back to the shop and was like wtf this thing is slow i look down at the speedo and i was doing 120mph not km's which i thought i was doing lol, speed limit was 50km haha i was oh shit good thing there was no cops around 

5. honda civics are pretty fast right?

6. I used to own an Ashton Martin DB9, I've never one to drive really fast, simply Because I am too careful. But I did take it on a course a few times; it was quite enjoyable!

Depends on the model, really...

My friends super exotic ultrarare way too expensive.... 1992 Chevy Cavalier.... sweg

Lol I hope it was a safe road. Didn't it draw a lot of attention test driving cars on the same road?
    I live in Holland so if I want to go for a tour I just use the rural areas here. Pretty quiet and perfect asphalt. Just gotta have my navigation to show me where the speed detectors are. Never been to Germany's rural areas. Just the Autobahn which is alright but not really that special. I found it a bit dangerous too because some people don't only drive fast when they're on the left. Still pretty nice because it was really just one very long straight road from western Germany to Berlin in the east with many lanes. I think my record will stay at 210 km/h for a while, I've only done that once in Holland at night on the highway and I don't think I'll ever do it again. Nothing happened, but it's not worth losing your license. :p

What I really love is driving in the mountains though, unfortunately we have none here, not even really any hills. But I've driven in the French  and Italian Alps quite a few times. I really like the tight corners and curvy roads, not to mention the scenery.

Where are you from if I may ask?

9. lol yeah it was safe there were no cars on the road and it was in a secluded area, and 210km is still pretty fast lol not sure what my record is i just usually drive don't really pay attention to my speedo as to more my surroundings, and dude that would be soo sickk driving through the apps the scenery alone would be worth it your lucky man. and im from Ontario, Canada. 

10. I'm a smog technician. Every week I get some crazy modded car or exotic. Last Friday I drove an 800hp supercharged/methonal injected Corvette Z06. Fastest car I been in 800hp 2007 civic Si. Will destroy just about anything on the highway

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Then you have no reason to be jealous of anyone's scenery. ;)

12. haha yeah true 

13. My buddies supercharged ZR1 other than that a yamaha r6 lol

Chase you? Bitch, I dont even chase my liquor!

14. haha, one of my friends blew his money on a twin tubo kit for his civic

15. #56 .AcidTrip., Nov 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2013
    Mclaren, R8(v10) but the one where I seriously felt like I was going to shit myself was a tuned 2013 m6 (matte grey, convertible). The fact that you buy an M6 and tune it means that you have mental problems hahaha it was not that fun actually, I would rather drive a normal m6.

I have never driven a GT-R and I'm really curious to see how it drives.

I've gotten to 200+KM in all three but I have done faster in shittier cars.

16. BMW M6 coupe!

17. Friend's 9 second talon build. That thing fucking LAUNCHED!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Audi s4 and 370z. But it still dont beat the shelby gt500... So choice...

19. Lol my Honda