Whats the fastest / exotic car youve drove?

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by QuadSportz06, Sep 6, 2013.

1. Rx8

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Dodge Viper and a VW R32

The R32 was so fucking sick...not exactly exotic but I think there were only a few thousand made. Very fun car to drive 

3. The only car i can't forget driving was a 1928 Mercedes 

4. This thread is causing so much jealousy :cry:

I owned a 92 Camaro RS for a short while. Nothing crazy, but it was a pretty sweet car :smoke:

5. 2013 mercedes S550, twin turbo v8 429hp

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Porshe 911 Carrera 2. Made over 430 at the wheels, can't remember all the mods but it was a 6 speed manual and it was an absolute rocket. Scariest, most fun car I've ever driven by far.

7. No exotics for me, but I did drive a 300c with 440 Arrington S/C ;]

8. My dad's 2003 worn out, tied chevy Impala..

Lol idgaf i loved that car

9. Nothing really compared to what you guys have drive which are really awesome cars but a older s4 around 450hp nad mazdaspeed 350hp

10. My 1972 El Camino SS. Makes me smile every time I take her out. Next time I get a day off I'm gonna go cruising all day!

11. My dads friends 2010 viper srt 10. 

12. 2003 dodge caravan

13. #33 Dryice, Nov 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2013
    My pops has a Maranello 575M and it's pretty fucking quick.

14. 3rd gen swapped 3sgte st165 awd 1988 celica....fast and rare as fuck

I've also driven for a short time as in around the block to feel the clutch for my buddy
    1987 fc rx7 turbo 2

15. I had the opportunity to drive my Boss's RUF Porsche Turbo Carrera.  One night it wouldn't start after sitting outside in the cold so I gave him the keys to my car so he could get home with his GF.  I got a ride from a friend, then the next morning I went to get his Porsche.  It started right up in the morning sun so I returned it to his house and retreived my car :(   

Actually, the damm thing scared the hell out of me.  He also owned a Ferrari Testarossa but he said it was pretty tame compared to the Porsche.   

16. My 71 nova
    My uncles dodge dart, we took the back roads out to irwindale FLYING
    Friends' supersnake gt500, holy fuck does that thing scare me, hearing that supercharger wind up is sexy though

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. A built 01 mustang gt, and the '72 Nova I had when I was 21. Both were 11 second cars. Ahh the fun I used to have street racing..

From The Dark Side

18. #38 ZombieKush, Nov 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2013
    2013 Nissan GTR 
    also have drove countless 350 and 370z's use to work at Nissan as a Mechanic

19. Alfa Romeo 155 2.0L

I used to have one in black like below. It's manual transmission. Not really sports car fast, but I drove it 210 km/h once, about 140 m/h I think. It takes 9 second for 0 to 62 m/h (100km/h).

[​IMG]

Did you drive them at top speed?