Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Vicodin

• Please log in to reply

Spiggums

Spiggums

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
I'm about to try vicodin for my first time and i was wondering how it makes you feel and if it'd be safe if im doing it in the house my parents are also in. Aslo i was going to take 1 would that be ok. And my cousin is really outta control when shes drunk does alchohol and this have any similarity. Thanks:smoking:

Similar Topics: Vicodin     x

Mortikai

Mortikai

Eleint

• Old School
  • 788 posts
Are you drinking/smoking too or just taking some Vicoden?

If your just taking the vicoden, and u can manage it...take 2 :D it won't hurt ya

Spiggums

Spiggums

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
no we r just taken the vikes

StonerMike

StonerMike

Ingenious Spliffwizard

• Registered Upgraded
  • 477 posts
I'm actually pretty high on vicodin right now. Feel so good. You'll be able to act sober, your pupils might be a little dilated though.

StonerMike

StonerMike

Ingenious Spliffwizard

• Registered Upgraded
  • 477 posts
Also, your nose will probably itch a lot too. That's a common side effect of taking vicodin, mine is itching right now too.

LegitBaller

LegitBaller

R.I.P.

• Bronze Member
  • 10,657 posts

Spiggums

Spiggums

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
there called bubitol and i took one 30 mins ago and i still dont feel anything

Venomous Puffer

Venomous Puffer

"VPuff"

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,589 posts

there called bubitol and i took one 30 mins ago and i still dont feel anything

many of them have a time release coat on them, so you might not feel it for a while. if you wanna feel it faster you might wanna rail them or parachute them. you will be feelin good just dont take too many pain killers....ugh believe me thats no fun

waterhurley

waterhurley

Toke, smoke, and choke

• Old School
  • 3,112 posts
vic's are barely gona do shit. take atleast 3 to get a buzz. percs are better. i can take 2 percs and be very buzzed. 3 im drooling a little. awsome feeling. unless your smoking them :confused: i dont know why youd worry about people knowing.

eyes get realy glossy and pupils dilate.

adn dont drink while on any painkiller

waterhurley

waterhurley

Toke, smoke, and choke

• Old School
  • 3,112 posts

many of them have a time release coat on them, so you might not feel it for a while. if you wanna feel it faster you might wanna rail them or parachute them. you will be feelin good just dont take too many pain killers....ugh believe me thats no fun

dont rail anything other the oxycodone or oxycontin. most pills have acememphatone while badly fucks your nasil lining up.

Spiggums

Spiggums

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
ok i just parachuted a half a pill how long im sick of waiting lol

twoguys

twoguys

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Vics come in Vicodins and Hydrocodine.

They come in differnt MG i recommed the one 500mg or 750mg Hydrocodine.. Btw they dont make you itchy, thats oxycottin(sp) that does that to people. Perc's make most ppl sick in the stomach including me... Vics/Hydrocodine is my fav :hello: feels like you ran a 3 mile race and just sat down or as if you held a piss for 4 hours and just took a leak its the bestest

btw first post wo0t me

Venomous Puffer

Venomous Puffer

"VPuff"

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,589 posts

dont rail anything other the oxycodone or oxycontin. most pills have acememphatone while badly fucks your nasil lining up.

oh, sorry bout that, ive only dealt with OCs i just assumed vics were the same, but i shoulda known what happens when you assume.

skidoo

skidoo

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 884 posts
They might make yer ass puke. Have you ever done any opiates before? A lot of people do not react well to Vicodin or its cousins.

Escape The Fate

Escape The Fate

Sox all the way

• Registered Upgraded
  • 355 posts

Vics come in Vicodins and Hydrocodine.

They come in differnt MG i recommed the one 500mg or 750mg Hydrocodine.. Btw they dont make you itchy, thats oxycottin(sp) that does that to people. Perc's make most ppl sick in the stomach including me... Vics/Hydrocodine is my fav :hello: feels like you ran a 3 mile race and just sat down or as if you held a piss for 4 hours and just took a leak its the bestest

btw first post wo0t me

Umm I think 500mg of hydrocodone would kill you, you might be thinking of the amount of aspirin or tylenol or w.e else is in there. Id say about 20 mg's of hydrocodone will make you feel good.

I just had 30 mg's of oxycodone and .. wow its amazing

LegitBaller

LegitBaller

R.I.P.

• Bronze Member
  • 10,657 posts

Ars moriendi

Ars moriendi

Hermione's Slave

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,725 posts

I'm actually pretty high on vicodin right now. Feel so good. You'll be able to act sober, your pupils might be a little dilated though.

the wouldn't dilate...they'd pinpoint

stimulants ect dilate sedatives like benzos n opiate/opoids pinpoint your pupils to shit

legit - lol I love those 5mg IR generics think endo pharm makes them but they taste good are cheap and you're fuzzy as fuck within 20 minutes

time release oxy isn't that bad tho I spent my last 80mg SR 30mg IR (6 5mg) chain smoking 8 fat ass joints laced with kief with my two doggies lol needless to say I slept and slept and they ate 'n ate

tnh

tnh

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,201 posts
vics aint all their made out to be....

some percoset or xanax for me and im good

LegitBaller

LegitBaller

R.I.P.

• Bronze Member
  • 10,657 posts

Ars moriendi

Ars moriendi

Hermione's Slave

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,725 posts
best combo ever

bud
2-6 mg of alprazolam
80-160mg of dextroamphetamine
40-160mg of oxycodone

crush it all up into equal parts load up 2-4 00 gel capsules and pop as you please

what you'd call a ghetto speedball

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users