Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

bubble bucket scrog question

• Please log in to reply

micron420

micron420

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
Want to do a scrog with this but can't figure how I'm going to change the water when the plant is all up in the screen. Seems impossible to remove lid and dump bucket. So how do you guys do it?

KnyghtRaven

KnyghtRaven

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Micron I added a reservior to my setup that makes it easy because not only is it used as a buffer from your main bucket, but there is your way to change out your nutes without even moving your main bucket Hope this help Good luck my friend

micron420

micron420

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
Thanks for the help. Was hoping not to use a reservoir but I guess I will.

blaze_125

blaze_125

• Registered Upgraded
  • 200 posts
You can use a small pump to empty your bucket.
Then either you pour in the new nutes, or you pump them back in.

mike45214

mike45214

• Registered Upgraded
  • 358 posts
Want to do a scrog with this but can't figure how I'm going to change the water when the plant is all up in the screen. Seems impossible to remove lid and dump bucket. So how do you guys do it?

This is my solution and it works great. It allows me to see my water level and I can just turn it to the side if I want to drain it (but I don't because I'm running the Lucas formula). Link to the drain tube below. Also you'll want to get a 1/2 in. rubber grommet. http://www.bghydro.c...PMBSDLT&eq=&Tp=

Attached Thumbnails

• 1378546586841.jpg

Edited by mike45214, 07 September 2013 - 01:35 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users