I saw bumper stickers today

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Atheism Cant Be Proven, Sep 5, 2013.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  2. Yo dude, I think a lion is talking to me. I'm trippin' dude, this is some good shit.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sanctions hurt the civilian population, not the intended target, so they actually make shit a lot worse than before.

• Like Like x 2
    Look look, why are you thinking so hard? doesnt your head hurt? you dont even understand the severity of the situation. Why dont you take a sit over here by the shade, have your self a nice cup of kool-aid and let the grown ups decide? 
    /sarcasm.

5. op should have caught up with the driver and told him two words: Cognitive Dissonace.
    hes resposne " this is Amerikah mkay? where we spick inglish!!! dont come here to ma great country and start babling in some communist rabble dubble"
    \t 

6. Do you guys think that if the US attacks Syria and the syrians manage to throw enough missiles at US ship (or do something to the US naval group attacking syria) that people will fall for it and call for war? 

Think Golf of Tonkin 2.0. 

7. #47 Deleted member 472633, Sep 6, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2013
    That would better fit a stereotypical Republican voter. The Obama voter would be more like this:

EDIT: Fuck this is about the dozenth time that GC has blocked an image that I wanted to post. It showed fine on the preview, then when I go to post it either disappears, doesn't post at all, and even deletes some of my text. This is about the third time I've tried to post this edit. 

• Like Like x 2
  8. Thats right, this a double post.

The moderators need to delete this thread.

9. They likely wont see it, you need to report it. :smoke:

10. It happend to me as well, at 1 point ive had like 15 hilarious pics to post in the political meme, Ive spent a good hour looking for all the images for that 1 freaking post...and it wouldnt post it. So freaking frustrating. I feel your pain

• Like Like x 1
    Holy shit! The sad part is I know you are actually serious and believe that. Bahahahah!!! Obomba is Bushes war mongering wet dream. Most blood thirsty excuse for a "president" that we have had in ages.

One less dipshit to pollute the gene pool.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Saw this bumper sticker earlier today -

Not All Who Wander Are Lost

13. Ummmmmmm...

Lol :lol:

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1