I saw bumper stickers today

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Atheism Cant Be Proven, Sep 5, 2013.

1. We had those items and left boots on the ground in Iraq and Afghanistan.
    Communications with Syrian Forces preparing, deploying, and after action, is proof. Assad's brother ordered the attack.
    It's not teaming with Al Queda and I wouldn't be surprised if that faction of "rebel" forces takes some "collateral damage" when opportunity arises.
    Shouldn't have to be his job, but World politics forces the issue. :smoke:

lol yeah man it's not a war!

it's just drones, bombs and cruise missiles.. no boots on the ground so only brownies will get killed.

3. There are tons of rebel factions with direct links to al-Qaeda and other "terrorist" organizations fighting Assad. Why are we fighting them in one country, just to pick up arms together in another?

4. #24 AugustWest, Sep 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2013

so you ICCreen of grasscity has the proof.. yet the UN and most of the rest of the world has none?

you are the fucking man!

just curious..

did you believe the proof we had of WMD's when they were selling the Iraq invasion?

5. Isn't it funny that we don't hear much of Biden? The only time I heard him public speaking was Newtown and something else. When it comes to war, he's probably like, "Yo, Barack, Kerry, you guys got this."

6. I saw on a biker -

"if karma doesn't hit you, then I will."

Cracked me up.

7. #27 AugustWest, Sep 5, 2013

i think it's more funny when we do hear from Biden.

He's like the (D) version of Sarah Palin.

but yeah i'm pretty sure the handlers were like "Joe please don't open your fucking mouth about Syria"

8. Watch how long it takes before this no boots bullshit gets dropped. It may be a few years, it may be tomorow, but im sure itll happen

9. Haha. Just get a shotgun.

10. #30 AugustWest, Sep 5, 2013
    do operatives count as boots on the ground?

or do they wear loafers?

11. They don't exist.

12. i'm sketched out as fuck for typing those 3 letters on the internet..

13. At least it didn't contain the word bomb. lol

We're fucked now.

with all of these freedoms that we have and bomb other people for.. i shouldn't be so paranoid to type 3 simple letters on my computer.

but that's the price you pay for freedom!

USA!

15. Absolutely not. And yeah, I took a lot of shit for that stance. My arguements were that it was a totally bullshit plan and detracted from our main mission at the time.
    There have been a lot of leaks from the classified briefings, very public, all you have to do is look a little.

I noticed they left the loophole with the term "no combat boots on the ground". :smoke:

16. Eh, now I'm feeling uncomfortable. Please keep those 3 letters to yourself.

17. ^^

i deleted it from my post :laughing:

someone's at the door..

brb..

18. Don't ans... *BOOM*

19. ^

Envisioning that conversation with your respective avatars made me lol

20. #40 Tree Burner, Sep 5, 2013
    UN sanctions might as well be abolished if nobody is going to enforce them. Of course, a lot of countries want to have input on that until shit gets real then they don't want to do shit about it. Assuming the evidence is there....