I saw bumper stickers today

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Atheism Cant Be Proven, Sep 5, 2013.

1. On the left side it has a peace sign and a slogan saying "I'm already against the next war"

and on the right side it says "Obama 2012"

I tried taking a pic but u can only evidently read it when zoomed in on my phone

[​IMG]

kind of contradictory amiwrong?

2. The joys of living in New England, I'm surprised those stickers weren't on the Prius instead.

3. [​IMG]

"I think I was trying to suggest something about the duality of man, sir."

4. CT, I am not surprised. 

No you should not be. There next in line after Chicago to go Bankrupt. They owe more percentage wise in debt then Greece did at its fall by almost 100%. Then the fools try the failed theory of increasing taxes to close the gap. That works for a while then people move out, companies leave so they like a Alzheimer's patient try it again. Most of New England has suffered continuous negative population growth from these practices and thoroughly bankrupt cities and states.

is that the jct of 53 and 57 in weston?

7. is that your SUV? 

nope.. mine is bigger and uses much more gas.

9. Yeah, you're wrong. Obama does not desire war. :smoke:

10. haha damn youre good.  i was headed to devils den

I'd like to believe that.  Not seein' it  <_<

12. You did not blur out the numbers on the lisence plate. That is not respecting his privacy. Now some weirdo is gonna track him down and kill him.

damn! :laughing:

i live pretty close to there.. i sat at that intersection a million times 

He absolutely desires war or he would be trying to talk them out of going and not trying to sell it.

15. jesus, what a tank 

16. He is in a very awkward position. He pretty much has to punish the use of chemical munitions by the regime (pretty much proven), but doesn't want boots on the ground, nor direct intervention. :smoke:

17. #17 AugustWest, Sep 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2013

we don't ever need boots on the ground with the air attack and cruise missiles and drones.. so that's a cop out. If we didn't have those things then it would be boots on the ground.

and "pretty much proven" is not proof enough to go out and team up with Al Queda and kill people.

and no he does not "have to" punish anyone.. why is it his job to go out and punish?

18. WAR=MONEY and agendas met

hoes dig it..

20. I like the argument Kerry was trying to use yesterday.

"We will in no way put boots on the ground. We are NOT going to war. We are only striking them once."

Isn't this technically an act of war and Assad has the right to retaliate, which would put us in another fucking war?